01-30-11 04:32 PM
475 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Yes, send to me the jad and all cod files and I will post it up for you. My email address is jaxjon@comcast.net

If you are wanting to do it yourself, I use AWARDSPACE.COM - Free Web Hosting, Domain Hosting, Professional Web Hosting, Domain registration, Affordable, Reseller Program, PHP, MySQL, Ecommerce it has a free service and a file manager, so you don't need to use ftp if you don't want to.
    i sent you the link to the folder
    09-11-09 08:22 PM
    Here is the OTA link to ant0318's x1 Z-Edition with Black Icons.

http://mobihome.awardspace.com/z_x1_...black_icon.jad

Zachriel, can you set this to the original post like the others? I guess this will be Theme 6.

Thanks a lot ant0318!!
    Last edited by jaxjon; 09-12-09 at 08:45 PM.
    09-11-09 08:35 PM
    Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.
    09-11-09 09:41 PM
    Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.
    no problem
    09-11-09 10:04 PM
    Lovin the development. Might put my theme out here pretty soon.
    09-12-09 12:58 AM
    Just added the Provisioning and Setup Wizard icons provided by jaxjon to X1 zEdition (Theme 5)
    09-12-09 06:07 AM
    guys my username is ant0318 not ant0138 lol
    09-12-09 11:42 AM
    guys my username is ant0318 not ant0138 lol
    So sorry...my dyslexia got the better of me...lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 12:14 PM
    So sorry...my dyslexia got the better of me...lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, blame jaxjon, I copied and pasted from his post of your jad
    09-12-09 05:42 PM
    no problem , i thought it was pretty funny
    09-12-09 09:57 PM
    how do i get the icons to bounce up and down when focused on?
    09-12-09 10:36 PM
    I LOVE this, Thank you so much. I have been trying to learn theme making on my blackberry. I make themes on my PS3 already and wanted to learn this. Thanks
    09-13-09 01:55 AM
    how do i get the icons to bounce up and down when focused on?
    Here is a quote from the other thread that is from Zachriel:
    In composer, right click an icon and select edit (am at work at the moment so going from memory). Now you can key each of the 4 icon states, out of focus, focus in, focus out and select (click). For focus in adjust the timeline to 17 frames. Add a key (with no translations to the icon) to frames:
    1, 5, 9, 13 and 17

now go to frame 3, select the icon and move the icon up using the arrow keys. I normally hit the up key 10 times, this will also set a key. Then do the same for frames
    7, up x8
    11, up x6
    15, up x4

Hit play and you will see your icon bounce.

Then repeat for each of the icons. It would be great if you could do this once and then copy and paste the icon but unfortunately the pasted icon will have messed up keys.

If you open up my composer file and edit an icon you will be able to see how this works.

There may be a quicker way of doing this but this is the method I used for my themes. Hope that's all clear
    09-13-09 08:07 AM
    I LOVE this, Thank you so much. I have been trying to learn theme making on my blackberry. I make themes on my PS3 already and wanted to learn this. Thanks
    Didn't realise you could make custom themes for the PS3, definately got to check that out. Hmm, Hybrid Pro Theme for PS3
    09-13-09 06:01 PM
    Here is a quote from the other thread that is from Zachriel:
    With regards to copying and pasting icons and the pasted icons keys messing up I kind of found a work around. Instead of copying the icon, copy the layer the icon is in, then drag the new icon from the copied layer back to the original layer and it's keys won't mess up. Strange but worked for methe other day.
    09-13-09 06:05 PM
    OTA

thm/svg/icons Zip File

Button changes colors (3) and rotates between 2 - 8 icon docks and no dock.
    No wallpaper in theme to give smallest file size.
    Go through icon cycle by pressing button a few times after install, you only need to do this once.

09-14-09 10:08 AM
    jaxjon..All I can say is wow! you have really out done yourself and I think you set the bar a little higher....nice theme
    09-14-09 10:21 AM
    great themes guys, keep up the good work
    09-14-09 11:57 PM
    You guys might want to check out this link, it looks like he is trying to sell your themes, or at least a combination of them.
    *Hero Hybrid Theme*
    09-15-09 04:36 AM
    You guys might want to check out this link, it looks like he is trying to sell your themes, or at least a combination of them.
    *Hero Hybrid Theme*
    Thanks. It's a dead ringer for #5 with icons changed out. I guarantee the svg and banner are the same, who knows what else.
    09-15-09 07:09 AM
    It's already obvious enough that he's selling one of these themes, but he even posted in this thread:

09-15-09 07:29 AM
    Thanks. It's a dead ringer for #5 with icons changed out. I guarantee the svg and banner are the same, who knows what else.
    I'm not suprised, people try to make money on everything these days even if its not thereto begin with, lol
    09-15-09 07:55 AM
    It's already obvious enough that he's selling one of these themes, but he even posted in this thread:
    Originally Posted by yungbsta
    It's one thing to use what is given to you to make something to give to someone else.

It's another to use what is given to you to make something to sell to someone else.

It's really annoying to see you take credit for making what is given to you to make something to sell to someone else!!!!!
    09-15-09 08:05 AM
    It's one thing to use what is given to you to make something to give to someone else.

It's another to use what is given to you to make something to sell to someone else.

It's really annoying to see you take credit for making what is given to you to make something to sell to someone else!!!!!
    i agree his thread should be completely deleted you and zachriel work hard to combine themes and put em out there.i hope something like this wont stop you and zachriel putting svgs and what not on here
    09-15-09 08:22 AM
    i agree his thread should be completely deleted you and zachriel work hard to combine themes and put em out there.i hope something like this wont stop you and zachriel putting svgs and what not on here
    Well, it won't stop me...I believe most people in this forum have a sense of right and wrong and are willing to stand up for it, as is evidenced by the Hero Hybrid thread being called out by other developers/users.

I think the greater good is being served by putting up source code and allowing others to learn and grow from it.
    09-15-09 08:30 AM
475 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD