01-30-11 05:32 PM
475 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    I'm sure this is a simple item, but on a theme with a hidden today and a sliding dock, what do you need to do in composer to hide the today list when the dock slides in?
    In CP you want to make all your icon/sliding dock button focus in commands hide the "today list dock" or what i call mine is "message board". You must first convert your message board to a button though. I hope this is what you where talking about, if not disreguard.
    10-07-09 05:19 AM
    Additional Theme Screenshots

Looks strikingly similar to some of the themes in this thread huh? 6.99 !
    I think you'll also find some of the stuff on here is inspired by the latest HTC series of phones, and the theme you mention is an HTC Hero clone, so that's where the similarity stems from.
    10-07-09 07:26 AM
    jaxjon thank you so much for the help with the SVG. It is fully functional and working. Thank you. Great help.
    Out of curiosity what was wrong with it?
    10-07-09 07:27 AM
    I'm sure this is a simple item, but on a theme with a hidden today and a sliding dock, what do you need to do in composer to hide the today list when the dock slides in?
    I had exactly the same problem with another theme I was making. If you do work this out please share
    10-07-09 07:34 AM
    Is there any way anyone could make a celestial theme? i have only found one and it was on this site from a user but is was really cartoony. I don't have any pics to use. I was just wondering if it could or already has been done. Thanks
    This isn't really the place for theme requests, of course you're more than welcome to download the source files for any of the themes in this thread to help you learn Plazmic so you can attempt your request yourself
    10-07-09 07:36 AM
    Where can I find some different icon sets? Specifically, I'm looking for some icons that have transparent backgrounds.

Thanks for this! I'm having a great time playing around with this!
    10-07-09 06:00 PM
    Where can I find some different icon sets? Specifically, I'm looking for some icons that have transparent backgrounds.

Thanks for this! I'm having a great time playing around with this!
    50 Most Beautiful Icon Sets Created in 2008 Noupe

35 (Really) Incredible Free Icon Sets Smashing Magazine

CrystalXP.net - Download - Icons & PNG

Free Icons Download - Icons,Free Icons,Stock Icons,Vista Icons,Desktop Icons
    10-07-09 10:31 PM
    10-07-09 11:07 PM
    Awesome! Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to use the couple of sets that I downloaded...

;-)

Thanks again! I'm having a great time with this. Great idea for the open source themes.
    10-08-09 10:01 AM
    This is amazing! Thanks to everyone who has helped with this. I'm ready to start making some themes!! ha ha
    10-08-09 12:51 PM
    Here is a different spin on the X1 & X1ZEdition themes. I moved some of the hidden buttons and made some of them a little bigger. They are as follows:

Across Top : Profiles - Clock - Connections

Across bottom (above bar): Options - Contacts - Media

Messages at message indicator

Apps in middle of screen

Dual 8 icon sliding docks like original, with new banners and dock/calendar backgrounds.

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Downloads\Storm Themes\thm\My Theme Files\TealBerry\Screen shots[/IMG]

Desktop manager files and source Themebuilder/composer files included.

ThemeBuilder Files:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    10-09-09 11:29 AM
    Here is a different spin on the X1 & X1ZEdition themes. I moved some of the hidden buttons and made some of them a little bigger. They are as follows:

Apps in middle of screen

Dual 8 icon sliding docks like original, with new banners and dock/calendar backgrounds.

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Downloads\Storm Themes\thm\My Theme Files\TealBerry\Screen shots[/IMG]

ThemeBuilder Files:

Very nice colours and new banner etc look great.

Jaxjon - can you add this to your post on the first page?
    10-09-09 11:40 AM
    Thanks Zachriel. This was actually a good learning experience as after I modified the original composer file and exported it, I was getting alot of duplicate icons on the docks after I added the animation, but the readme file you included with the OpenSource theme helped me figure out that what happened was when the composer file exported to SVG, many of the slot numbers and icon numers were not matched up in the SVG, so after I went through and made all that match, it worked fine.
    10-09-09 11:54 AM

Apps in middle of screen

ThemeBuilder Files:

Wow!! Really nice! Great work!
    I will add this to second post this evening.
    10-09-09 04:41 PM
    hey zachriel and jaxjon, I want to say a HUGE thanks to both of you guys for all of the info and resources to help us theme building noobs! My main question come to building icons. Should I be using plazmic composer to design them, or photoshop? I need some help with this...any assistance would be appreciated
    10-12-09 11:57 PM
    Photo shop or gimp are both good I personally like gimp its a bit more user friendly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 12:08 AM
    Zachriel, If one was looking to build a theme with a similar layout to your hybrid theme, as its my personal favorite, how would one start? Is there something specific to it?
    10-13-09 06:27 AM
    Zachriel, If one was looking to build a theme with a similar layout to your hybrid theme, as its my personal favorite, how would one start? Is there something specific to it?
    Most of what makes the Hybrid theme what it is, is the styling and aesthetics of the theme. As for functionality it's actually pretty simply (just the way I like my themes, more time was spent creating the icons and other graphics) and if you check out theme 2 of this thread, you'll see that functionality of that theme is quite similar to my Hybrid theme.
    10-13-09 09:40 AM
    hey zachriel and jaxjon, I want to say a HUGE thanks to both of you guys for all of the info and resources to help us theme building noobs! My main question come to building icons. Should I be using plazmic composer to design them, or photoshop? I need some help with this...any assistance would be appreciated
    Try Paint.net...it is free and has plugins for doing effects and also a Photoshop plugin to use psd. Windows only of course.

Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing

Paint.NET • View forum - Plugins - Publishing Only

10 Best Paint.NET Effect Plugins to Download and Install

FREE Paint.NET Plugins
    10-13-09 11:24 AM
    Thanks again guys! I have managed to build three themes so far (this stuff is addictive) using the source files and tweaking stuff some. I would put some screenshots up here, but the simulator I downloaded wont go past an error page...going to remove and redownload it and hopefully be able to put some pics up and see if anyone would be interested in them =) Also, one question, has anyone seen an issue with not being able to use mass storage mode when you have a custom theme, using 5.0.0.230?
    10-14-09 02:06 AM
    Thanks again guys! I have managed to build three themes so far (this stuff is addictive) using the source files and tweaking stuff some. I would put some screenshots up here, but the simulator I downloaded wont go past an error page...going to remove and redownload it and hopefully be able to put some pics up and see if anyone would be interested in them =) Also, one question, has anyone seen an issue with not being able to use mass storage mode when you have a custom theme, using 5.0.0.230?
    I've never managed to launch the simulator from within Plazmic, it always errors. If you can launch the simulator on it's own you can load an alx through desktop manager, or the jad by adding a virtual media card.

Don't know about you're .230 question.
    10-14-09 05:23 AM
    these are great!! this is a nice way to learn composer...i just have a quick question..most of these cp files..the icons in it..they bounce when i move my mouse over to the preview section of the icons but i cant find the setting to make my icon bounce like that..am i missing something?
    10-14-09 12:31 PM
    these are great!! this is a nice way to learn composer...i just have a quick question..most of these cp files..the icons in it..they bounce when i move my mouse over to the preview section of the icons but i cant find the setting to make my icon bounce like that..am i missing something?
    The bouncing icons aren't a preset, they have been animated in composer. Check through this thread and there is a description of how that was done, can't remember what page it's on though.
    10-14-09 12:34 PM
    The bouncing icons aren't a preset, they have been animated in composer. Check through this thread and there is a description of how that was done, can't remember what page it's on though.
    cool..thanks alot
    10-14-09 12:43 PM
    cool..thanks alot
    It might be on the thread that I started...I think the link to it is in the op.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 02:37 PM
475 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD