Looks good is it ready for DL
    09-22-09 08:53 PM
    That would be easy enough today (although unfortunately I don't have time to do it right now) however I can imagine having 32 icons accessable on the homescreen could slow things down a bit.

In fact, I'm sure you would be able to do it yourself. Open the composer file, deplicate the layer that contains the icons, move them then drag and drop them into the existing icon layer (the reason I say duplicate the layer and not the icons, is that in my experence duplicating the icons causes their animation keys to mess up). Export the svg and edit the slot info using a post jaxjon made quite early on in this thread. Easy
    i tried but really dont understand this stuff
    09-22-09 10:45 PM
    i absolutely love these themes - can anybody confirm/deny them working on 5.0.230?
    09-23-09 08:19 AM
    They work on 230.
    09-23-09 09:55 AM
    epic win. thanks
    09-23-09 09:58 AM
    was experimenting the the svg and trying to make it slide but double it have 4 rows of icons.. i duplicated it but then i cant test it simulators has a 50? error.. so ? is will it work if i copy the icons and move them up? if not could you make me a svg that has four rows of scrolling icons..

this is for a friend and not selling it
    09-23-09 04:21 PM
    i got simulator working but wont load java program
    09-23-09 04:38 PM
    i got simulator working but wont load java program
    Are you trying to load jad or cod? need to choose alx when exporting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 07:29 PM
    cod.. when extracting it doesnt give me a alx option in composer.. and i go under simulator-file-load java but after that im done for lol
    Are you trying to load jad or cod? need to choose alx when exporting.

09-23-09 11:30 PM
    cod.. when extracting it doesnt give me a alx option in composer.. and i go under simulator-file-load java but after that im done for lol
    Ok the svg exported from composer is for user in the theme in theme builder then you can export the theme as an alx and load cod with simulator. You missed a big step.

09-24-09 04:41 AM
    Ok the svg exported from composer is for use in the theme in theme builder then you can export the theme as an alx and load cod with simulator. You missed a big step.

09-24-09 04:42 AM
    Ok the svg exported from composer is for use in the theme in theme builder then you can export the theme as an alx and load cod with simulator. You missed a big step.

What I tend to do is export as a jad, and then in the simulator add the folder as a memory card, then go into media, hit the bb button and explore, browse to you jad and install.
    09-24-09 06:18 AM
    What I tend to do is export as a jad, and then in the simulator add the folder as a memory card, then go into media, hit the bb button and explore, browse to you jad and install.
    If you're going to do a jad as opposed to an alx file, your could upload it to your host site and then browse to it from the browser. When you have it perfected for release its already on the server ready to go.

09-24-09 11:35 AM
    Can anyone show me how to make one of these into a normal Today screen only, I don't need messages to pop up, just want my calendar to be static.

Thanks, I have been messing with Plazmic but can't do anything and when I try to open the thm file I get a whole boatload of errors.
    09-24-09 04:16 PM
    Can anyone show me how to make one of these into a normal Today screen only, I don't need messages to pop up, just want my calendar to be static.

Thanks, I have been messing with Plazmic but can't do anything and when I try to open the thm file I get a whole boatload of errors.
    1. What errors are you getting?

2. The second button (Theme the Homescreen) has a section for Applications. You can choose Today or Zen, you want Today. Choose Today then go down to properties and change application to calendar (the little blackberry logo button). Click reposition applications and move it to where you want it to be. Change any other options under properties. Make sure Today area is unchecked in Theme extras.
    09-24-09 07:44 PM
    Can someone make one of these themes with the stock zen icons and black application background. Thank you
    09-25-09 12:12 PM
    Can someone make one of these themes with the stock zen icons and black application background. Thank you
    I'd suggest giving this a go yourself as it's a really easy request. Download the theme you want to use, open it in Plazmic and then go through setting the icons back to default. Really simply
    09-25-09 12:24 PM
    Has anyone incorporated quicklaunch into one of these yet?

09-26-09 07:46 AM
    Has anyone incorporated quicklaunch into one of these yet?

I am certain that the ones based on x1 as well as the OS1.1 have a hidden button for quicklaunch on the home screen, which is incorporated into the svg file
    09-26-09 10:06 AM
    I will check them out. Thanks.
    I had downloaded one last week but recently purchased QL. So now I am looking for integrated themes.
    09-26-09 10:38 AM
    Awesome theme.

Can anyone tell me why I am getting the word "space" in the middle of my homescreen? How do I/can I fix it? I have the 3 row version .svg file included in the theme.
    09-27-09 12:28 PM
    Of your running an OS that has pop up letters then its a bug the only way I have found to get rid of it is to hot the menu key and show keyboard, then got menu again and hit hide keyboard. For sopme reason the pop ups stay visible sometimes.

09-27-09 06:41 PM
    Of your running an OS that has pop up letters then its a bug the only way I have found to get rid of it is to hot the menu key and show keyboard, then got menu again and hit hide keyboard. For sopme reason the pop ups stay visible sometimes.

This is true
    09-27-09 07:12 PM
    I would like to thank jaxjon for once again customizing his theme for me.

4 icons in the dock, moved the QL hotspot to the top where media was, due to no more media icon on .230, and put a browser hotspot where QL was.

I adjusted the size of the hidden today and date fonts because I found them a little hard to see.
    09-29-09 05:26 AM
    http://mobihome.awardspace.com/x1_cu...B_MB_1_row.jad

I think this has to be the best looking of the bunch.
    Very cool. Thanks.
    09-29-09 05:40 AM
475 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD