Hey jax I was wondering about a theme like above but a wb slot and first page 5 icon second page 10. So 15 total icons rather than 10/10 If not thank you for thr kickass
    themes regardless
    Thank you.
    Big vic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 05:41 PM

I love you guys!
    09-16-09 06:35 PM

I love you guys!
    I feelin' it!!
    Thanks
    09-16-09 07:14 PM
    Hey jax I was wondering about a theme like above but a wb slot and first page 5 icon second page 10. So 15 total icons rather than 10/10 If not thank you for thr kickass
    themes regardless
    Thank you.
    Big vic

I can do this , but I'm not sure the reason for just 5 on second page. Just personal preference or is there something more I should be aware of? Just curious.
    09-16-09 07:17 PM
    I actually ment like 5/10. Five first page ten on the second sorry for the confusion I just love your theme but don't have 20 icons lol again sorry for the confusion any assistance is much appreciated I know how long it takes to get some of these things done so anything is much appreciated
    Thanks a lot eithe way

09-16-09 07:34 PM
    I actually ment like 5/10. Five first page ten on the second sorry for the confusion I just love your theme but don't have 20 icons lol again sorry for the confusion any assistance is much appreciated I know how long it takes to get some of these things done so anything is much appreciated
    Thanks a lot eithe way

Oh...I see, no problem. I'll add it to the to do list.
    09-16-09 07:52 PM
    I updated the svg on the OS1.1 theme, the quicklaunch button is now in the bottom left corner, options is right above the circle button, and messages can be reached by clicking the area directly below the clock where the Unread icons reside. New svg (OS1.2.svg) is included along with the old (OS1.1.svg) one in the zip file.

The theme is located on page 7 of this thread.
    09-16-09 08:35 PM
    Great idea guys I have been looking everywhere for something like this. This helps us hands on people. We are too ADD to read tutorials LOL
    09-17-09 12:53 PM
    Great idea guys I have been looking everywhere for something like this. This helps us hands on people. We are too ADD to read tutorials LOL
    Great! Welcome aboard the open source train. If you have any questions don't hesitate to post here. I'll be glad to help you as best I can.

09-17-09 02:39 PM
    This is really great. I have been working on this for a while now. I keep running into a problem when i install my theme when using these svg files. My phone (running lyr's 6v10) locks up whenever i try to access the application screen. I have tried several different downloads and several different svg's but i keep getting a hang at the application screen requiring that i boot into safe mode to remove.
    Another thing is that whenever i export my file from theme builder, i get like 25 cod files and the one jad file. Is that normal? Thanks again for all of this. It has really been helpful.....
    09-18-09 12:51 AM
    This is really great. I have been working on this for a while now. I keep running into a problem when i install my theme when using these svg files. My phone (running lyr's 6v10) locks up whenever i try to access the application screen. I have tried several different downloads and several different svg's but i keep getting a hang at the application screen requiring that i boot into safe mode to remove.
    Another thing is that whenever i export my file from theme builder, i get like 25 cod files and the one jad file. Is that normal? Thanks again for all of this. It has really been helpful.....
    1. If the hybrid is based upon .16x or .17x you will have problems with themes except for default. I looked at lyr's threads and it is confusing to me so I may be wrong in this assumption.
    2. You should expect multiple cod's with 1 jad file. The larger the theme size the more cod there will be.
    I'm glad you enjoy the thread and hope you can get the themes to run on your phone.

09-18-09 04:38 AM
    To all who have requested custom versions...I have run into a stretch of busy time IRL so please be patient as I will try to fill them as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.

09-18-09 04:41 AM
    Here's my custom from Jax:

I really like this theme a lot. Just wanted to thank Jax and everyone else that has contributed to the open source theme. BTW it's running like a charm on 230 without so much as a tenth of app memory lost in over 12 hours.
    09-18-09 08:30 AM
    is it possible to get a theme made like the elle theme with the hidden buttons on the homescreen please

thanks guys
    09-18-09 08:52 AM
    is it possible to get a theme made like the elle theme with the hidden buttons on the homescreen please

thanks guys
    I have a theme called Fullview that may strike your fancy. Search it out under that name in this forum.
    As far as making another one based on anything on this thread I would gladly help someone along to do it, but I'll not do another one myself.

09-18-09 12:58 PM
    Finally got this running.....I started from scratch. Something somewhere must've gotten corrupted...Now i need to remove the walls and try to get the file size down. Right now it's huge....Also need to look into maybe changing icons.
    09-18-09 01:29 PM
    Finally got this running.....I started from scratch. Something somewhere must've gotten corrupted...Now i need to remove the walls and try to get the file size down. Right now it's huge....Also need to look into maybe changing icons.
    that is what i am looking for, but can i get the files to edit it some

thanks
    09-18-09 01:33 PM
    I'll be glad to but the zip file is nearly 10 mb....
    09-18-09 02:04 PM
    I'll be glad to but the zip file is nearly 10 mb....
    well, if you decide to put it up, i'll take it
    09-18-09 02:33 PM
    well, if you decide to put it up, i'll take it
    pm'ed you a link....
    09-18-09 02:34 PM
    pm'ed you a link....
    is it the fullview theme
    09-18-09 02:49 PM
    It's the one i posted a pic of that you quoted.....

09-18-09 03:09 PM
    It's the one i posted a pic of that you quoted.....

how do i mask it
    09-18-09 03:10 PM
    how do i mask it
    I'm not sure what you are asking.....
    09-18-09 03:17 PM
    I'm not sure what you are asking.....
    i would like to get the files for the fullview theme you did, i see in the files you sent me there is a mask, what tdo i do with it, if that is the fullview theme you sent, how do i get it to fullview
    09-18-09 03:21 PM
475 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD