It will be using the icons jaxjon included in his theme. I spent far too much time on the Hybrid icons to make them available for others to use at this time. Maybe in the future when interest in the Hybrid theme has died.
    i totally understand
    09-08-09 02:52 PM
    zachriel on your version of x1 the manage internet email and setup wizard icon are not skinned
    09-08-09 03:28 PM
    zachriel on your version of x1 the manage internet email and setup wizard icon are not skinned
    I just used the icons that were in the X1 source files and those two weren't skinned. Not sure when or if I'll get round to doing them. Your more than welcome to download the theme files and add some for me
    09-08-09 04:21 PM
    You and me both buddy, lol. Although, I was able to take one and customize it w/ a stationary today screen, personalized wallpapers and fonts, the simple stuff... and I love it! That was pretty much everything I wanted in a theme. I called it "redbone" b/c it's got custom screens of my favorite "redbone" chicks (i.e. Angelina Jolie). But getting into customizing icons and homescreen layouts... either way over my head or too time-consuming to even figure it out.

It gave me a much deeper appreciation for the themes I see that are totally customized.
    Post it up
    09-08-09 04:29 PM
    Here's a preview of what I'm working on now for this thread.
    Button changes colors (3) and rotates between 2 - 8 icon docks and no dock.
    Still a work in progress.

09-08-09 08:11 PM
    I just used the icons that were in the X1 source files and those two weren't skinned. Not sure when or if I'll get round to doing them. Your more than welcome to download the theme files and add some for me
    You will have to reduce the size to 90%, but I believe these are the missing icons.

09-08-09 09:46 PM
    You will have to reduce the size to 90%, but I believe these are the missing icons.

Cool, easy enough to add. I'll try and do this tonight or tomorrow.
    Cheers
    09-09-09 04:14 AM
    Ok so I played with this stuff some more last night, I tried to get the 2 icons plus the 3 row dock to work and could not get it to work, I am not really understanding the composer. I got the wallpaper changed tho to all my star wars pics. Nothing else worked.
    09-09-09 08:47 AM
    Ok so I played with this stuff some more last night, I tried to get the 2 icons plus the 3 row dock to work and could not get it to work, I am not really understanding the composer. I got the wallpaper changed tho to all my star wars pics. Nothing else worked.
    If you can post what you have done (svg,cp) maybe I can see where you are going wrong and let you know. I'd hate for you to give up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 08:56 AM
    I deleted the file sorry, I think it is safe to say I will dabble around but leave this stuff to the pro's like you LOL.
    09-09-09 09:02 AM
    I will be passing this theme to my Storm using friends...
    09-09-09 09:38 AM
    Hey...this project is awesome and a great way to start working on themes. I'm playing around with Theme 2 (adding Hidden Today, e.g.) and I can't figure out how to add text for the top two icons (WB/MB, etc.) Is that possible in this layout? Any ideas? Thanks!
    09-09-09 12:11 PM
    Hey...this project is awesome and a great way to start working on themes. I'm playing around with Theme 2 (adding Hidden Today, e.g.) and I can't figure out how to add text for the top two icons (WB/MB, etc.) Is that possible in this layout? Any ideas? Thanks!
    Right, what you will need to do is remove those two icons in composer, then export a new svg. Edit the svg and the icons to use slots 2 to 9. Now open Plazmic and load in your new svg. Create two new buttons and tell them to use application order, your new buttons will use slots 0 and 1.

Hope that makes sense
    09-09-09 12:23 PM
    Thanks! I'll give it a shot.
    09-09-09 01:28 PM
    Thanks! I'll give it a shot.
    There is a long drawn out explanation on adding an icon on page 3 that may help you or totally confuse you, hopefully the former. Good luck. Post up what you come up with.
    09-09-09 03:55 PM

how would i reduce the size of these? what program do i need? man i am such a total noob
    09-10-09 11:58 PM
    how would i reduce the size of these? what program do i need? man i am such a total noob
    You would need Photoshop or Gimp or Paint.net to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 07:18 AM
    More specifically, resize the image to 90%, then expand the canvas size to 73x73 pixels. You can do this in any of the programs mentioned by jaxjon.

I was going to look at doing this myself but haven't had time yet. I might get round to it at the weekend.
    09-11-09 07:50 AM

just added a blue home and app screen background and some new icons found on the web to zachriels version of x1 by jaxjon
    Last edited by ant0318; 09-11-09 at 02:11 PM.
    09-11-09 02:09 PM
    just added a blue home and app screen background and some new icons found on the web to zachriels version of x1 by jaxjon
    Nice, nice, very nice. Can you post the files and/or OTA link?
    09-11-09 03:38 PM
    Can you post just the icons being used for theme 2? I really like them and am not sure I can just extract them from theme builder. Thanks.
    09-11-09 04:24 PM

Looks sweet. Can you post just the icons in a zip file?
    09-11-09 04:25 PM
    Looks sweet. Can you post just the icons in a zip file?
    heres the link to the icons Free File Hosting, Free Video Hosting, Online File Hosting. Large Files and Images up to 5GB - YourFileLink.com
    09-11-09 07:10 PM
    Nice, nice, very nice. Can you post the files and/or OTA link?
    jaxjon can you help me getting ota up? i have the jad files but need to find host
    09-11-09 07:16 PM
    jaxjon can you help me getting ota up? i have the jad files but need to find host
    Yes, send to me the jad and all cod files and I will post it up for you. My email address is [email protected]

If you are wanting to do it yourself, I use AWARDSPACE.COM - Free Web Hosting, Domain Hosting, Professional Web Hosting, Domain registration, Affordable, Reseller Program, PHP, MySQL, Ecommerce it has a free service and a file manager, so you don't need to use ftp if you don't want to.
    Last edited by jaxjon; 09-11-09 at 07:45 PM.
    09-11-09 07:38 PM
475 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD