Ok so I enjoy making themes but I'm running out of ideas aside from the normal things I see posted all over the place.

I just got done making an adult theme for someone on CB, where the person wanted her own photos used for icons and backgrounds etc. I had a blast doing it so I would like to take in some requests.

I don't wanna see another 15 page thread with Star wars, calvin and hobbes, apple, etc. Tired of those and have no interest in creating them.

I work for free, but a donation would make me feel better about it. For a more lengthy theme I may need to charge something to keep my wife off my back for playing on the computer (at least I could tell her I made a buck or two, lmao)

I am very trustworthy and any ideas/pictures stay between us, so I'll leave it at that.

Let me here what you got, and in the thread let's keep it PG rated, if you need to be explicit to get your idea across PM me.

Hopefully talk to you soon.

PLEASE DO NOT PIN ME FOR THEME REQUEST OR ADD ME TO BBM FOR THEME REQUEST...THIS IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO GUARANTEE I IGNORE YOUR REQUEST!!! Thank you.

EDIT

I'm looking more on the lines of themes that are person to each person. Not looking to do mass theme requests, people are out there doing that. I want to work with someone with specific pictures and to pick out icons, etc.

Example: I love the Phillies, so I want pictures and things from when I was at the games, or while I was tanked on Broad watching the parade...Get it? Not just a general Phillies theme.

Please leave a quick idea of what you want to do and I will pick them as I go...
    Last edited by Malbo; 03-30-09 at 11:37 AM. Reason: people bbm
    03-30-09 10:49 AM
    I was gonna say a calvin and hobbes theme but thats out of the question lol. How about a masters theme? that would be fantastic!
    03-30-09 10:59 AM
    I don't need a complete theme made. Actually only a couple of pieces to it, namely icons and an hourglass image. Would be willing to donate for it cause they're pieces I haven't gotten a chance to or been able to do. PIN/BBM, email or PM me if you think you can help me out with this from my absurdly vague description haha
    03-30-09 11:11 AM
    buddy i have a few request a legit red sox them with custom icons,a girl skateboard theme,and a skoal tobbacco theme thank my man
    03-30-09 11:14 AM
    I've been looking for a Team Canada (Hockey) theme I have lost of pictures that can be used. If you could make it I would make a donation for sure. Thanks.
    03-30-09 11:27 AM
    a better Pittsburgh Steelers theme than the one i bought from bbplay.

A nice sexy female nude theme would always be nice.
    03-30-09 11:27 AM
    I would love an antique Victorian theme...I don't know how easy it would be find images for this but I imagine cameos, pearls, lace...all things timeless! If you could work something out I would gladly donate! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 11:33 AM
    Malbo my man, how are you on notepad++ editing?

I was trying to create a stargate theme with the gate dialing and turning, nut got stuck and gave up after 3 days of writing.

If you could do something with it?

In attach I have some skinned and normal pics and icons for you to use.

If not, no prob.

Cheers.
    03-30-09 11:55 AM
    Malbo my man, how are you on notepad++ editing?

I was trying to create a stargate theme with the gate dialing and turning, nut got stuck and gave up after 3 days of writing.

If you could do something with it?

In attach I have some skinned and normal pics and icons for you to use.

If not, no prob.

Cheers.
    Sorry bud, I am horrible at ++ lmao
    03-30-09 11:59 AM
    Learned it on trial and error too.

yesterday I had to work through 3842 lines of code to find out what was making the clock tick ;-)

And after copying some line and editing, I got a real great base.

Theme will be coming soon.

Kinda Today Plus but with 6 docks and all banners clickable.....

4 days, 38 hours later I got it. Also went to work meanwhile ;-)
    03-30-09 12:02 PM
    Will you make a ROCKSTAR energy drink theme. I've seen a Monster one, but I'm more of a ROCKSTAR fan. Thank you.
    03-30-09 12:25 PM
    Hey how about a theme for percussionist(drummers) or musicians incorporating notes and instrument icons.
    Last edited by shark5000; 03-30-09 at 12:35 PM.
    03-30-09 12:33 PM
    I need a real custom one...or help with one anyway. A weddng theme, for the fiance's phone.
    03-30-09 03:46 PM
    Spongebob being top priority and halo being seconed in line
    03-30-09 03:50 PM
    I would love a Billy joel Theme...PLEASE
    03-30-09 03:53 PM
    would you be interested in making a winter/ice theme maybe with a skiing wallpaper or something? Nothing too isnane, very subtle but have frost on buttons here and there? I am looking for something chilling looking for the warm temepratures to come!! Cheers.

Thanks for posting up such a great offer!!
    03-30-09 03:58 PM
    I don't have any ideas just yet but I am going to try to come up with something unique. I think this is a cool thing to do though and I appreciate the offer. There are some very selfless people here at Crackberry. It's a little refreshing, thank you all.
    03-30-09 04:10 PM
    I need a real custom one...or help with one anyway. A weddng theme, for the fiance's phone.
    You are on the list! I will contact you when I'm ready, have a couple I'm doing first, then your up! Thank you for reading and UNDERSTANDING what I'm looking to help someone out with, something personal!

Congrats on the wedding by the way
    03-30-09 06:54 PM
    Do you think you could make an emerica skate shoe theme? You probably haven't heard of them b4 unless you skateboard. if you wanna know all about it just go to Emerica.com

Please make one!!
    03-31-09 04:32 PM
    I want a Honda/Mugen Theme!!! Everyone keeps ignoring my requests. : /
    03-31-09 04:38 PM
    i would love, love, love something along the lines of wicked or the wizard of oz.

if youre interested id love to help you put this together. ive tried making my own themes but i only ever get as far as to make the backgrounds and such :/ so i would super appreciate it if someone made me a custom one
    03-31-09 08:47 PM
    WOW some definite good ideas in here. Keep the great ideas coming and bere with me as I'm going one by one as fast as I can...
    04-02-09 01:45 PM
    I want a Honda/Mugen Theme!!! Everyone keeps ignoring my requests. : /
    Prolly because your saying it in a demanding fashion...We all have jobs and other things going on so the time we put in is out of the kindness of our hearts...So to demand a theme then wonder why your ignored??? Come on, not even a please...where's your maners...

Aside from that unfortuantly that's not the type of thing I'm looking to do...Sorry bro.
    04-03-09 01:11 PM
    I was looking for a "New York & Company" theme or maybe a NYC theme if available.
    04-03-09 01:16 PM
    I have been thinking about an automobile theme, using the brand logo's as icons. Maybe use speedometer type meters. I have a png file that has every carmaker's logo. Let me know if there's any interest in doing this one. I'd be happy to donate for a good piece of work.
    04-04-09 01:02 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD