Theme name: Nexus
    Theme author: jaxjon
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95XX 5.0 OS (requires Berryweather 2.0 for proper functioning but is not necessary)
    Theme Cost: FREE
    Latest Build Date: 01/05/10
    Download link(s): OTA

This has the normal hotspots in the areas you would expect to find them, as well as having 8 customizable icons on the homescreen 2 of which are on moving tabs on each side.

Hotspots

Clock, Messages, Manage Connections, Options, App Screen, Quicklaunch, Berryweather (at top of screen above the icons)...If you don't have Berryweather, you will just not have anythng happen when you press the middle of the screen.

Berryweather settings for Homescreen wallpaper

Style-Icon Centered
    Top Margin-70px
    Left Margin-0px
    Right Margin-0px

I have attached a couple of pics of the actual Nexus One to let you see where I got some of the ideas from.

Enjoy!

Last edited by jaxjon; 01-05-10 at 11:38 AM.
    12-20-09 10:34 PM
    Ill try it out looks interesting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 12:00 AM
    Looks great man gd job. Running smooth so far. Only thing I can suggest maybe make the slide in buttons more transparent or black. They look a little out of place on dark wallpapers. Awesome work. I appreciate it

12-21-09 12:24 AM
    looks really cool!
    Where are the messages, options, ql, and app screen hotspots?

Oh.. and is there any way to get more icons on the homescreen, and/or a non-berryweather version??
    12-21-09 01:13 AM
    Once again another great release jax. Great job.

12-21-09 07:46 AM
    looks really cool!
    Where are the messages, options, ql, and app screen hotspots?

Oh.. and is there any way to get more icons on the homescreen, and/or a non-berryweather version??
    The messages area is right under the top bar where the notification icons are
    Options is under left dots at bottom, QL is under right dots at bottom, apps is the 16 square icon at bottom middle.

Since I was trying to make as faithful as possible representation of the screens I have seen from the Nexus, I have stuck with the 6 zen icon set that is from the main screen along with the 2 slide out docks. A dock would have to go under the zen icons so if I was to do a dock the zen icons would have to become svg theme buttons and would lose their text underneath them. The original Nexus has text under the icons so unless I move away from the original idea the zen icons have to stay.

No need to make a non BW version unless you need there to be a usable hotspot where the BW hotspot is now. You can use the theme as normal without it.
    Last edited by jaxjon; 12-21-09 at 09:18 AM.
    12-21-09 08:00 AM
    Looks great man gd job. Running smooth so far. Only thing I can suggest maybe make the slide in buttons more transparent or black. They look a little out of place on dark wallpapers. Awesome work. I appreciate it

I changed the slide out buttons to beveled transparency with no color at all so it should go well with any background.
    12-21-09 09:16 AM
    Awesome bro. Thanx for all your hard work.

12-21-09 03:12 PM
    looks great jax. definitely going to be checking this theme out.
    12-21-09 07:45 PM
    Loading it now Jon...

Looks great, and I will post my thoughts later in the day as I have to hit the sack...Thanks
    12-22-09 12:38 AM
    Couldn't help playing with this...very nice work.

12-22-09 01:02 AM
    Another nice theme for free.
    Be sure to hit the donate link to keep these coming.

12-22-09 01:40 AM
    Looks very nice...I haven't had a chance to play with it much cause I'm at work...I'm going to try to send in a donation sometime tonight...thanks for your hard work.
    12-22-09 02:06 PM
    Only 2 requests lol...a calendar hot spot when you click the date, and make the 6 icons a hidden dock some how...I really like the look of the theme though!!!!
    12-22-09 02:47 PM
    Only 2 requests lol...a calendar hot spot when you click the date, and make the 6 icons a hidden dock some how...I really like the look of the theme though!!!!
    Yeah, date is definately some thing I need to add, can't believe I missed it. I can do a dock easily but the icons will lose their text underneath. Maybe the top 2 icons stay Zen stationary with text for BW/WB and MB use and make a hidden dock for below 4 icons that scroll/flips through 4/8/12 icons? Or do multiple homescreens like the original, unless it slows the theme down too much.

I will look into it in the coming days, probably after Christmas day for a major update like that as the next couple days are very busy for me at work.

Thanks

*****EDIT*****
    Calendar hot spot has been added to the theme.
    Last edited by jaxjon; 12-22-09 at 08:55 PM.
    12-22-09 06:40 PM
    don't forget to additionally post this on the CB 9550 page - should get you more looks as some of the Storm2 folks may not know that this is a 5.0 theme.
    12-23-09 08:07 AM
    Yeah I wish they never made that forum as what is the difference in a 5. 0 theme for 9530 vs 9550?

12-23-09 09:22 AM
    Jax-

The date is cut off at Dece..... on the app screen. Theme looks great!

Merry Cmas
    12-23-09 09:28 AM
    Jax-

Merry Cmas
    Do you have the wifi symbol showing? I don't so mine is not cut off but the icon is still technically there just hidden. I did not foresee this problem. I'll get it fixed this evening. Thanks for the heads up!

12-23-09 11:41 AM
    No wifi symbol, using a storm 1! Thanks for the fast response.

G
    12-23-09 11:48 AM
    I see now mine is just missing the 23 after December. I was hoping the font would be small enough. Perhaps just a little adjustment will do as I think the dates don't get any longer than this. I am on lunch break so that's why I answered so quickly. Thanks G.

12-23-09 12:00 PM
    I think the intention was to separate 4.7 only themes with white bars from 5.0 themes (and some of the 5.0 themes don't run on 4.7).

But I agree with you that this whole thing becomes very confusing with 5.0 Storm2 themes being posted in both places; tough for you & tough for us recipients.
    12-23-09 02:10 PM
    I see now mine is just missing the 23 after December. I was hoping the font would be small enough. Perhaps just a little adjustment will do as I think the dates don't get any longer than this. I am on lunch break so that's why I answered so quickly. Thanks G.

"Wednesday September 30" Is the longest date when it comes to theme making. I found this out the hard way when i was making Voyager Themes. I made them all in May and by the time September rolled around i received a bunch of emails asking for it to be fixed...LOL

Nice theme by the way.
    12-23-09 02:37 PM
    Jax-

Merry Cmas
    Fixed!

10char
    12-23-09 05:02 PM
    I messed up the link when I did the update and had to run out of the house in a hurry. I'll fix it asap. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope my cat is ok....keep them from under recliners!

12-23-09 06:02 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD