where can I get this theme???? kyrodan @ gmail.com

Kyrodan
    03-11-10 11:51 AM
    nice clean theme... great work
    03-11-10 11:57 AM
    La dodgers please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 01:07 AM
    BOOOOOO the Yankees .... as always, nice theme Kevin.

How about that throw back Orioles (Ripken, Murray...)

Keep up th great work.
    03-12-10 07:19 AM
    All my themes are located here on my website. All MLB NFL NHL College sports themes are FREE. Yes, I said FREE.

They are mostly for the Storm/Storm2 but some have links for versions for the Tour, Bold, and Curve. Only a few though.

I've mostly been working on the Double Sliding Door Themes with double sliding docks. Check them out on the same page. These are almost exclusively for the Storm/Storm2 though. Pretty cool in my opinion. These themes are larger though and can take up as much as a meg or in a few cases more (depending on complexity). Not a problem with Storm2. But they run extremely smooth on both devices and in either orientation.

How about that throw back Orioles (Ripken, Murray...)
    Nice idea. I think you mentioned this before. Might try it. With doors or without? What do you think?

Boog, Belanger, Bumbry, Blair, Palmer, Dempsey...No shortage of players.
    03-15-10 08:07 PM
    Nice idea. I think you mentioned this before. Might try it. With doors or without? What do you think?

Boog, Belanger, Bumbry, Blair, Palmer, Dempsey...No shortage of players.[/QUOTE]

Doors ... hmmmm .... maybe large gates ? .... Can't forget Brook Robinson Agreed, no shortage of players. Here's hoping to a great year ... they definately need one.
    03-16-10 09:45 AM
    how do i download this theme?
    03-22-10 12:48 PM
    how do i download this theme?
    Go to my website Digital Paintshop to this page. Navigate or scroll down to the MLB section, and click on the graphic or homescreen. It is a OTA link for the theme.

Let me know if you have any problems. Please donate if you like the theme.

Thanks.
    03-22-10 03:24 PM
    All my themes are located here on my website. All MLB NFL NHL College sports themes are FREE. Yes, I said FREE.

Boog, Belanger, Bumbry, Blair, Palmer, Dempsey...No shortage of players.
    Any Luck Kevin ? Looks like the O's are going to need as much help as possible once again. Hope all is well ?
    04-07-10 07:14 AM
    Do you have a indianapolis colts theme for bold 9650
    09-14-10 09:34 AM
    I am such a big yankee fan! This theme is amazing... How can I download it to my blackberry 9650?
    11-15-10 08:58 AM
    Good work !!
    11-16-10 02:47 AM
    Flyers theme for os5 at 4thehockeyfan.com. Just look look on the flyers team page. More to come.
    02-12-11 05:03 AM
    how do i get this theme?
    06-22-12 10:22 AM

They are mostly for the Storm/Storm2 but some have links for versions for the Tour, Bold, and Curve. Only a few though.

Have

Take Care.fun with them.
    06-22-12 06:42 PM
    PS. I haven't been creating themes for almost 2 years. They were a lot of fun and I hope people have enjoyed them. But right now, with the way RIM is struggling, and the fact that I crossed over to the Dark Side (Apple iPhone), I don't plan on any more Blackberry themes.

That is unless a company hires me to do them (haha).

Enjoy !!!
    06-22-12 06:44 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD