Hey! First off, I know I shouldn't post this here but I wanted to get a mass amount of eyeballs checking out my new theme and first theme I made...

CLICK HERE for LUXURY RED

Hopefully I get a lot of views and likes so I can contribute more for people of CRACKBERRY... Everyone here seems pretty cool, plus everyone's got a Storm which already makes you cool haha... enjoy people!

-WJDDesigns.com
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 03-08-09 at 11:35 PM.
    03-08-09 09:34 PM
    so far there are 360 amount of eyeballs
    03-08-09 09:58 PM
    theme looks gawdy, sorry man.
    03-08-09 10:02 PM
    theme looks gawdy, sorry man.
    really? Well to each his own ay...
    03-08-09 10:25 PM
    Is it luxery or luxury?
    03-08-09 10:59 PM
    Is it luxery or luxury?
    lulz I was thinking the same thing
    03-08-09 11:13 PM
    Is it luxery or luxury?
    English is luxury, but maybe he was trying to be nouveau. Or it could just be a really bad typo.
    03-08-09 11:17 PM
    English is luxury, but maybe he was trying to be nouveau. Or it could just be a really bad typo.
    I'm guessing the 2nd one

looks good though.
    03-08-09 11:18 PM
    I'm guessing the 2nd one

looks good though.
    wow i prob made the worst typo ever haha... oh well shhh its Luxery

maybe we can just change it in the human english language for me?
    03-08-09 11:21 PM
    Is it luxery or luxury?
    Fixed Now haha
    03-08-09 11:36 PM
    looks nice, one question though? based on the color scheme and the new message indicator....do you work for Target??
    03-08-09 11:51 PM
    looks nice, one question though? based on the color scheme and the new message indicator....do you work for Target??
    Nope lol Just like Red and black...they always fit together well... ill be making other color schemes prob...but as for work, I just have my own web/graphic/video design business thats it... lol that would be funny though...custom target walmart and meijers themes
    03-09-09 12:01 AM
    I'm only getting 1/2 of the theme background applied in Portrait mode.

Is this a bug?
    03-09-09 09:14 AM
    NM. It's working now.

A bit slow on the transition between portrait and landscape.

Otherwise, looks good.
    03-09-09 09:27 AM
    After you unzip the files, how do you get them onto the Storm? (OTA not possible right now due to IT guy screwing up my internet permission)

edit: I figured out how it is supposed to work, but there is no alx file within the zip file, therefore, DM/loader.exe won't load the theme. The only things in there are the cod files and the jad file for OTA installation.
    Last edited by Egan; 03-09-09 at 10:42 AM.
    03-09-09 10:13 AM
    After you unzip the files, how do you get them onto the Storm? (OTA not possible right now due to IT guy screwing up my internet permission)

edit: I figured out how it is supposed to work, but there is no alx file within the zip file, therefore, DM/loader.exe won't load the theme. The only things in there are the cod files and the jad file for OTA installation.
    hmm let me check out what I can do for the zip and replace it...sorry...first theme lol

And for the guy who said the background does wierd things... I havent ran into this im using .109 and now .113/.114 hybrid and still works well and quick even via accelerometer ... How would my regular theme not work fast on the switch..its a basic theme lol
    03-12-09 06:04 PM
    I may give it a whirl i like red/black
    03-12-09 06:10 PM
    maybe one of the CODE RED fight against (wow i cant remember) people will see this and you can make a CODE RED Theme for the storm. and charge money for it. i hope i didn't mess up anyone's plans...
    03-12-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD