I've never created a theme before but am anxious to give it a go, and I've been playing around with Plazmic for a few days just trying to get the hang of the program. I really want to put together some nifty themes that perhaps will be good enough to share with everyone I've gotten the hang of how the program works for the most part, however, I am running into one little issue that I can't seem to find a solution to (and btw just so I don't get flamed, I *did* do a search for this in the forums, couldn't find an answer)...

Basically what I am trying to do is set the backgrounds for the main application screen and phone lock screen, and I am able to set them HOWEVER it does not let me dictate different backgrounds for portrait and landscape modes, rather it uses the same bg for both modes. If I have a portrait-optimized background it is stretched and distorted in landscape mode, and vice versa. I have seen some themes others have done where there are different images for portrait and landscape view of these screens, as well as themes where the background either remains "static" between switching modes or where it rotates when you switch between views.

So if someone with any experience with building Storm themes familiar with a workaround for this could clue me in as to how to go about making any of those three above scenarios happen, I would be immensely grateful!! Thanks in advance
    03-20-09 10:33 PM
    At the top of the Plazmic Window there is a chain looking icon, if you un select it then you can change the BG. I is used to "Link" changes between portrait and landscape.
    03-20-09 11:50 PM
    Thank you very much!!! I feel like that should have been kinda obvious to me, but oh well. Now I can really get down to business
    03-21-09 12:02 AM
    I'm in the same situation that you are in, my problem is i cant seen to change the color of the FOCUS TAB.. If you have figured that out, please get back at me. I have my first themes all done except for that lil problem. If any1 else reading this know how, please feel free to send me a mail.
    03-21-09 12:14 AM
    I'm in the same situation that you are in, my problem is i cant seen to change the color of the FOCUS TAB.. If you have figured that out, please get back at me. I have my first themes all done except for that lil problem. If any1 else reading this know how, please feel free to send me a mail.
    if you've chosen to hide the profiles icon (sound settings) for the homescreen, the focus tab will be greyed out since that's the only thing that would use that focus tab.
    03-21-09 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD