yea looks great KD thanks for the teasers!!! when you plan on releasin this guy?
    03-13-10 02:34 PM
    yea looks great KD thanks for the teasers!!! when you plan on releasin this guy?
    No problem vict0r!

No release date specifically as of yet, but hoping for a release before the end of the month
    03-13-10 02:39 PM
    And heres the Settings section preview:

03-13-10 02:53 PM
    when not in slide mode will this be fairly wallpaper friendly?
    03-13-10 02:56 PM
    REEEAAALLLYY likin this !!
    03-13-10 03:06 PM
    Can we see without dock ?
    03-13-10 03:10 PM
    when not in slide mode will this be fairly wallpaper friendly?
    It will be extremely wallpaper friendly, the background seen on the posted screenshots is a background that appears when in slide mode, the user defined background is covered by it, but when you hide whatever section you are on, it is revealed again

Can we see without dock ?
    Once its done being designed hehehehehehe
    03-13-10 03:41 PM
    Ya, that teaser I have posted is just the "Inbox Center" section...when you close that whole section all those polaroids and today section and buttons slide away and you will be back at your default homescreen which I am planning to have user defined icons placed...how many and where I dont know yet...
    Ohh ok! Awesome!!!
    03-13-10 04:11 PM
    I don't even know what to say..other than I want this even more now than I did in the first place
    03-13-10 08:05 PM
    this looks like a lot of work.. but will surely bring great satisfaction at the end.
    03-13-10 09:05 PM
    yoo yooooo the themes coming along great already.

question: ever think about reducing the picture size to maybe squeeze half the first pic, full mid pic, and half the last pic so you can see whats before and after? as well as see more wallpaper?

just a suggestion, looks great as is tho
    03-13-10 10:13 PM
    yoo yooooo the themes coming along great already.

question: ever think about reducing the picture size to maybe squeeze half the first pic, full mid pic, and half the last pic so you can see whats before and after? as well as see more wallpaper?

just a suggestion, looks great as is tho
    They were alot bigger and have been reduced already, the way its set up is they are the perfect size to stay positioned in middle and how they are and not look like empty space and junk

Like I said, the wallpaper on the screenshots is just a background for when you have your Slides open, when you close them you can see your whole wallpaper that you chose.
    03-13-10 10:29 PM
    sounds great man. just throwing out some suggestions
    03-13-10 10:37 PM
    sounds great man. just throwing out some suggestions
    no, please they are highly sought after, if you get any more please let me know
    03-13-10 10:50 PM
    i know you said:
    The blue button in the middle of the left/right arrow keys will close the section you are on and revert back to a clean homescreen.

is there gonna be a spot for custom icon placement on that homescreen? or will it be all accessed through the appscreen? maybe add a 4th "slot" for your own icons?
    03-13-10 11:09 PM
    i know you said:
    The blue button in the middle of the left/right arrow keys will close the section you are on and revert back to a clean homescreen.

is there gonna be a spot for custom icon placement on that homescreen? or will it be all accessed through the appscreen? maybe add a 4th "slot" for your own icons?
    Ya...atleast 4 or 5 custom icons on the homescreen...where i havent decided yet
    03-13-10 11:18 PM
    how bout just having them static on the homescreen behind all the panels so when you hit the blue button you have access to them?

i should probably just hit you up on gchat lol. dont wanna flood the forums.
    03-13-10 11:22 PM
    how bout just having them static on the homescreen behind all the panels so when you hit the blue button you have access to them?

i should probably just hit you up on gchat lol. dont wanna flood the forums.
    Was thinking that they might just be 4-5 on the bottom, im having the banner be on the bottom since the three buttons are on top, so time and date and all that is on bottom, and then maybe 4-5 icons just in a row right above it...
    03-13-10 11:26 PM
    Disappearing icons under the top banner maybe ?
    03-14-10 12:59 AM
    I have no doubt this is gonna be sick when it drops..I just can't wait to see it in action
    03-14-10 11:03 AM
    I just hope it doesnt get so bogged down with animations or trnsitions that it lags.
    03-14-10 11:11 AM
    I just hope it doesnt get so bogged down with animations or trnsitions that it lags.
    Oh no worries. That doesn't happen with KD themes
    03-14-10 11:27 AM
    oh no worries. That doesn't happen with kd themes
    exactly!! :d
    03-14-10 11:31 AM
    sounds good, i've seen it with others so i was just putting it out there.
    03-14-10 11:39 AM
    I dont do transitions specifically because of the lag they create, while a cool feature to Theme Studio, they are way too memory intensive..

In terms of lag from animations...I am going to be making sure that every possible way to save resources is used, every way i can save an extra bit of code from having to be used, but still achieving the effect I want will be implemented...

I will have to see how it performs, but I am pretty confident this design is not too over the top.
    03-14-10 03:00 PM
180 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD