New Plazmic Patch

Anyone notice anything different? I don't see any changes.
    04-16-09 04:41 PM
    This may be wishful thinking, but does it fix the thing where the dial pad gets cut off?
    04-16-09 06:51 PM
    Correcting the dialpad being cutoff has always been up to the theme developer. It can be corrected but limits the design. Tough to find a happy medium.
    Right. Like I was saying in another thread, that's not a true "correction" or "fix." That's slapping some duct tape on it to hold it together until you can get a new one. The default Precision Zen theme is clearly capable of auto-correcting the banner layout to avoid the dial pad cutoff without the same design limitation and the .75 OS auto-corrected it for all themes, which suggests that a true correction lies somewhere in the code for either the OS or Plazmic and RIM just hasn't gotten around to taking care of it.
    04-16-09 08:34 PM
    there's no what's new/changed/fixed readme ?
    04-16-09 09:14 PM
    A new CDK 4.7 bundle is available that fixes a few issues found in the released software. This includes the changing of all the icons and doing an export causing a crash and export of animated sequences being off.
    04-17-09 08:49 AM
    sweet... downloaded it, but not yet installed (work really get's in the way of fun @ times :}
    04-17-09 10:15 AM
    Welcome to the history of the storm:
    1. Storm released with .65 = FAIL
    2. OS .75 update released = FAIL
    3. Plazmic 4.7 leaked = FAIL
    4. Official Plazmic 4.7 released = FAIL

anyone seeing a pattern here???
    04-17-09 09:07 PM
    Yeah, it seems that you think everything is a fail...unless I got the pattern wrong...
    04-18-09 03:48 AM
    Welcome to the history of the storm:
    1. Storm released with .65 = FAIL
    2. OS .75 update released = FAIL
    3. Plazmic 4.7 leaked = FAIL
    4. Official Plazmic 4.7 released = FAIL

anyone seeing a pattern here???
    I disagree. As a theme developer, the official plazmic release was so amazing because it fixed SO many bugs. Now it never crashes. Yes, you have to work around a few things, but it still provides the themes that you use on your storm. Why don't you just go back to your pathetic uncustomizeable iphone and leave the people who enjoy the storm in peace. K?
    04-18-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD