Congratulations for being picked as one of the Themes of the Week. The attention is well earned.
    03-15-10 03:50 PM
    very nice theme
    03-15-10 03:51 PM
    Congratulations for being picked as one of the Themes of the Week. The attention is well earned.
    very nice theme
    Thanks you two!!! ))))
    03-15-10 06:09 PM
    Hi KD, do you mind posting the wallpaper used in the main page to display the theme. Thanks
    03-16-10 01:12 PM
    I also posted it on the first post of this thread

03-16-10 01:31 PM
    Hey KD, love the theme. I think I'll be keeping it on my phone longer than two weeks like most of the other themes. I know QuickLaunch is very popular which is why you've integrated a hotspot, but what are the chances of getting a version without the QL hotspot and replace it with a BerryWeather hotspot? Or maybe one with both?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Chris.Bachman; 03-17-10 at 06:51 PM.
    03-17-10 06:48 PM
    Hey KD, love the theme. I think I'll be keeping it on my phone longer than two weeks like most of the other themes. I know QuickLaunch is very popular which is why you've integrated a hotspot, but what are the chances of getting a version without the QL hotspot and replace it with a BerryWeather hotspot? Or maybe one with both?

Thanks.
    The weatherslot took care of that I thought, unless I dont understand how berryweather works, or some feature I am not aware of?
    03-17-10 10:52 PM
    The weatherslot took care of that I thought, unless I dont understand how berryweather works, or some feature I am not aware of?
    its similar to a ql hotspot.
    03-17-10 11:49 PM
    its similar to a ql hotspot.
    Correct, I use BerryWeather and utilize the homescreen wallpaper feature. I have the actual icon located in my applications folder. It would be more convenient to have a hot spot on the home screen to take me into the application. I'm sure the number of users with QL far outweigh BerryWeather users so if you need a donation for it just let me know.

Thanks.
    03-18-10 06:34 AM
    I would love a BerryWeather hotspot as well so I don't need both the wallpaper and another icon spot used for the app. Also, since I use the BerryWeather in wallpaper mode, I put MeterBerry in the BerryWeather icon slot up top but I notice the the battery level never changes in the icon title slot below the icon. Is that something you can fix? Never seen that problem before - strange.
    03-18-10 07:51 AM
    I would love a BerryWeather hotspot as well so I don't need both the wallpaper and another icon spot used for the app. Also, since I use the BerryWeather in wallpaper mode, I put MeterBerry in the BerryWeather icon slot up top but I notice the the battery level never changes in the icon title slot below the icon. Is that something you can fix? Never seen that problem before - strange.

I'm running Lyricidal's 9530/9500 - .548 Hybrid shrunken down and have the same problem with my BerryWeather Icon not updating on the home screen. It works fine in the applications screen but no change on the home screen in any icon spot.
    03-18-10 10:10 AM
    I'm running Lyricidal's 9530/9500 - .548 Hybrid shrunken down and have the same problem with my BerryWeather Icon not updating on the home screen. It works fine in the applications screen but no change on the home screen in any icon spot.
    Regarding the non-updating information with meterberry or weather apps, I found that is a bug due to the operating system, why I have no idea though :P

Now, the berryweather hotspot thing, first, I dont charge for simple customizations like switching a hotspot, anybody who does is crazy because it literally would take 1 minute to change it to open a different app instead...but if I were to make you a custom version, know that whenever I update Panels in the future, if you do update yours as well, the hotspot will be gone because the original product will be keeping the first set of hotspots...so you can choose not to update and keep the customized hotspots...however, if you are still interested you can email me at [email protected]
    03-18-10 12:56 PM
    Regarding the non-updating information with meterberry or weather apps, I found that is a bug due to the operating system, why I have no idea though :P
    Is this a bug due to functionality that you are using in the icon displays or something else? This is the only theme on 5.0 that I have seen this problem show up - just want to understand what is going on as it obviously makes the display of certain icons (even selecting them and seeing the info display in the application name area) less effective.

Don't know that having the customization is worth not getting your other fixes or features you add - I love this theme!
    03-19-10 01:12 PM
    Is this a bug due to functionality that you are using in the icon displays or something else? This is the only theme on 5.0 that I have seen this problem show up - just want to understand what is going on as it obviously makes the display of certain icons (even selecting them and seeing the info display in the application name area) less effective.

Don't know that having the customization is worth not getting your other fixes or features you add - I love this theme!
    It's an issue with the operating system on the phone. It will happen with any theme that you use. I know you said this is the only the theme it was happening on for you but I promise that's not the case. If you read through other theme threads you'll notice a lot of people are having this issue. If you upgrade to one of the other OS's that are floating around it will fix the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by RobUM2011; 03-19-10 at 01:28 PM.
    03-19-10 01:25 PM

In regards to your first paragraph, I quote RobUM2011:

It's an issue with the operating system on the phone. It will happen with any theme that you use. I know you said this is the only the theme it was happening on for you but I promise that's not the case. If you read through other theme threads you'll notice a lot of people are having this issue. If you upgrade to one of the other OS's that are floating around it will fix the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    For the last sentence, what did you mean, can you explain better?
    03-19-10 02:11 PM
240 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD