Hello Owtkast3. To get this theme just go to the first post in this thread and click where it says Purchase Here in bold lettering. There are three themes two choose from so choose wisely. After purchase they will send you an over the air (OTA) link, open it with your phone and follow the instructions.

Berryweather does not come with this theme or does any other weather app. You must purchase them separately.

If you need anymore help just ask but i do believe there is a thread somewhere of how to install themes on your phone. I dont have the link on hand.

Jalaw, I purchased the theme and it is great. I also got berryweather and put it on the home screen and it is working great but I do have a few quick questions if you dont mind:

1. Every now and then a black blank box pops up in the middle of the screen , what is that?

2. Bottom right hand corner there is a bb symbol but it does nothing so is that correct?

3. Finally is there any way to get my icons in color?

Thanks for all your help
    02-05-10 11:26 PM
    Jalaw, I purchased the theme and it is great. I also got berryweather and put it on the home screen and it is working great but I do have a few quick questions if you dont mind:

1. Every now and then a black blank box pops up in the middle of the screen , what is that?

2. Bottom right hand corner there is a bb symbol but it does nothing so is that correct?

3. Finally is there any way to get my icons in color?

Thanks for all your help
    1. The black box makes it easier to preview your messages when you touch the message button or calendar button.

2. The BB Logo is for the QuickLaunch App if you have it installed.

3. There are only three choices for icons right now. Sorry no colored icons at the moment.

Most of this info can be found on first post or the description page where you bought the theme. I hope you are enjoying your new theme and thank you for your purchase.

*Featuring pop up message board.
    *Click BB Logo at bottom right for QuickLaunch.
    *Your choice of three different icons sets (sold seperatly).
    02-06-10 04:54 AM
    im going shopping .. im going shopping!!!
    02-06-10 07:50 AM
    im going shopping .. im going shopping!!!
    So did you find any good deals? Any sales or specials going on...hehehehe
    02-06-10 09:42 PM
    Let's not forget this one, if you haven't checked it out now is the time...............................bump!
    03-07-10 07:19 AM

I likes it.. I likes it!
    04-26-10 11:21 AM

!!
    04-26-10 12:07 PM
    Lookin good KoLoNjI...
    04-26-10 03:43 PM

Thanks you sir .. for making such fine themes..
    04-26-10 05:26 PM

Thanks you sir .. for making such fine themes..
    One of my personnel favorites. I still use this one when not testing new stuff...
    09-11-10 07:47 AM
260 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD