7plus is the ultimate Windows 7 based theme with much more! True to Win7's high def icons and transparency. Very clean and fast (lag-free). Working custom battery and signal meters. VERY wallpaper friendly!!!

-10 icon layout
    -Weather app* slot
    -Sliding bottom dock
    -Hidden Today
    -High quality icons and custom battery meters / signal / wifi indicators
    -Hotspots for:
    ---Calendar
    ---Options
    ---Clock
    ---Manage Connections
    -Very clean and sharp! No lag!

7plus - CHECK IT OUT!

7plus - CHECK IT OUT!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 05-11-10 at 11:19 PM.
    04-15-10 12:14 AM
    awesome, I just bought it ... comments follow
    04-15-10 05:59 AM
    04-15-10 08:35 AM
    good job! really clean looking.
    04-15-10 09:24 AM
    good job! really clean looking.
    Bought it, looks and works great, all the features I've been looking for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 12:01 PM
    Very nice... I just bought it today and giving ti a spin.
    I like wallpaper friendly themes.
    04-15-10 12:13 PM
    Great job on this theme!!!
    04-15-10 01:04 PM
    Thanks, guys! Great to hear that everything's working like it's supposed to
    04-15-10 01:24 PM
    Just bought the theme and I really like it. I am having a problem with the Messages hot spot and the Hidden Today - When I display the calendar, I can't switch to the Messages display without first clearing the calendar entries. Could you decrease the today font size or reduce the number of rows displayed to allow going from one to the other w/o first clicking somewhere else to clear the calendar display? Another option might be to move the quicklaunch to the left side and move the calendar and messages hot spots to the right so they are not obscured by the hidden today.
    04-15-10 03:27 PM
    Good point dmlangdon. otherwise the theme is perfect !
    04-15-10 03:47 PM
    Hello,

No matter what I put on the left/middle area, when hidden today is showing it will obscure those hotspots. And, it seems putting two hotspots on the right seems too tight unless you have skinny fingers

I can switch the QL and Messages hotspots around but if I do that someone else will probably complain that they can't get to QL when the calendar's open

I am all about making a theme better and I will make the change if enough people want that or if it's truly a problem/bug. Otherwise there's always customization option

So let me hear it!

Just bought the theme and I really like it. I am having a problem with the Messages hot spot and the Hidden Today - When I display the calendar, I can't switch to the Messages display without first clearing the calendar entries. Could you decrease the today font size or reduce the number of rows displayed to allow going from one to the other w/o first clicking somewhere else to clear the calendar display? Another option might be to move the quicklaunch to the left side and move the calendar and messages hot spots to the right so they are not obscured by the hidden today.
    04-15-10 03:54 PM
    This is one amazing theme highly recommend it!

04-15-10 04:01 PM
    I was on thed eviant art site drooling over the Win7 themes
    posted there and I am really liking this version
    04-15-10 05:50 PM
    The theme looks amazing!!!

The only thing keeping me from purchasing is that I'm not a fan of hidden icons(messages and calendar in the case of your theme)

Would it be possible to have a version that cut the hidden today a little(pushed it to the side a bit), and had static icons for messages and calendar that are either always present on the homescreen, OR in a separate slide out dock from the left side.

For the slide out dock idea... here is kinda what I mean. (the picture is cut out of the samsung omnia OS... but its the same basic idea... just a little dock that has messages and calendar in it that slides in and out from the side like so:

Btw... this does work on the storm 2 with 5.0 right?
    04-15-10 06:37 PM
    The theme looks amazing!!!

The only thing keeping me from purchasing is that I'm not a fan of hidden icons(messages and calendar in the case of your theme)

Would it be possible to have a version that cut the hidden today a little(pushed it to the side a bit), and had static icons for messages and calendar that are either always present on the homescreen, OR in a separate slide out dock from the left side.

For the slide out dock idea... here is kinda what I mean. (the picture is cut out of the samsung omnia OS... but its the same basic idea... just a little dock that has messages and calendar in it that slides in and out from the side like so:

Btw... this does work on the storm 2 with 5.0 right?
    Yes, it works with Storm 2. If you want a customized theme, PM me for a quote.

Thanks!
    04-15-10 07:12 PM
    This looks fricken awesome..I'm definitely gonna give it a go this weekend when I have time to play with it
    04-15-10 07:46 PM
    Hello,

No matter what I put on the left/middle area, when hidden today is showing it will obscure those hotspots. And, it seems putting two hotspots on the right seems too tight unless you have skinny fingers

I can switch the QL and Messages hotspots around but if I do that someone else will probably complain that they can't get to QL when the calendar's open

I am all about making a theme better and I will make the change if enough people want that or if it's truly a problem/bug. Otherwise there's always customization option

So let me hear it!
    Thanks for the reply. I agree that the hotspots pose problems and everyone has their own preferences as well. Another option to the hidden hotspots for the Messages/Calendar is to simply use the Message indicator area as the Messages hotspot an the Date as the Calendar hotspot. This removes the problem of one of the spots being obscured by the Today display. Personally, I consider it a problem if the Today area completely obscures the hotspots beneath them, but that is just my opinion .

Another thought - is it reasonable to get the icon info displayed beneath the 11th app (BW icon position in the top left)? Currently you just display the icon itself, but useful information is displayed below by BW, BerryMeter, etc. which would be nice to see.

For the $5 the theme cost, I really like it and expect to use it. Just looking for options to improve an already great theme .
    04-16-10 06:54 AM
    Small buttons cause usability problem. Creating a button over date and notification area would make it too small to be clicked easily (since there are buttons right next to it and the area is quite small).

One thing I could do is to make the width of Today area narrower but I am sure that will bring another wave of criticism

I will look into the 11th icon label.

Thanks for the reply. I agree that the hotspots pose problems and everyone has their own preferences as well. Another option to the hidden hotspots for the Messages/Calendar is to simply use the Message indicator area as the Messages hotspot an the Date as the Calendar hotspot. This removes the problem of one of the spots being obscured by the Today display. Personally, I consider it a problem if the Today area completely obscures the hotspots beneath them, but that is just my opinion .

Another thought - is it reasonable to get the icon info displayed beneath the 11th app (BW icon position in the top left)? Currently you just display the icon itself, but useful information is displayed below by BW, BerryMeter, etc. which would be nice to see.

For the $5 the theme cost, I really like it and expect to use it. Just looking for options to improve an already great theme .
    04-16-10 09:50 AM
    Small buttons cause usability problem. Creating a button over date and notification area would make it too small to be clicked easily (since there are buttons right next to it and the area is quite small).

One thing I could do is to make the width of Today area narrower but I am sure that will bring another wave of criticism

I will look into the 11th icon label.
    Thanks for looking at the label issue . As far as the button areas being too small, I don't think in actual usage that will necessarily be the case. There are a number of themes with button areas of the same size. If you have big fingers, then it will definitely be difficult, but in general I suspect not.

If I ask for a customization quote, is it supported with future updates to your theme and how would I get them? I might be interested depending upon cost and future support.
    04-16-10 10:23 AM
    I always design for the lowest common denominator

As far as the support goes I support to fix bugs and problems whether it's a custom theme or not. This doesn't cover making more customizations to an already finished customization job though.

And I deliver files using my server.

Last edited by dougeefresh; 04-16-10 at 11:05 AM.
    04-16-10 11:01 AM
    WALLPAPER TIME

04-16-10 12:15 PM
    Whoa, very nice!!

04-16-10 12:31 PM
    Yes, it works with Storm 2. If you want a customized theme, PM me for a quote.

Thanks!
    WALLPAPER TIME

Would u send me the first and third walls?
    04-17-10 02:55 AM
    Would u send me the first and third walls?
    If you are asking me, I don't have those. They are from fourire
    04-17-10 11:59 AM
    Lurch81 it's for you

04-17-10 12:38 PM
98 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD