I found this through LastFm, despite the fact that they still don't have a legitimate Blackberry client.

Anyway, I remember always being annoyed with the Verizon commercials that introduced the Storm. They focused more on the surprise of the clickable screen than anything else--which was pretty lame.

I guess this is the lost Blackberry Storm theme because it doesn't seem to be in any of the commercials on YouTube. It would probably make a decent ringtone, too.

Link

(Click on the one that says "Verizon Blackberry Storm)
    06-29-09 02:26 PM
    That sounded more like a ringtone... a bad ringtone. it's just yelling and music notes.. wha?
    06-29-09 03:11 PM
    While it wasn't in a commercial for the Storm, I've always preferred this one:

It's Jim Boggia's "Live The Proof". Full song is here:

Easily one of my top 5 favorite musicians of all time (the other four being Frank Zappa, Todd Rundgren, Mike Keneally and Steven Wilson), and a heck of a nice guy. You might have heard him before singing "Maniac" in the Kia commercial that lampooned "Flashdance".
    Last edited by bbernardini; 06-29-09 at 03:30 PM.
    06-29-09 03:24 PM
    While it wasn't in a commercial for the Storm, I've always preferred this one:

It's Jim Boggia's "Live The Proof". Full song is here:

Easily one of my top 5 favorite musicians of all time (the other four being Frank Zappa, Todd Rundgren, Mike Keneally and Steven Wilson), and a heck of a nice guy. You might have heard him before singing "Maniac" in the Kia commercial that lampooned "Flashdance".
    That was definitely my favorite Blackberry commercial, too. It reminded me a lot of the very good Boeing "Forever New Frontiers" commercial that was on a couple of years ago:

The Clickberry song seems like a similar concept to the song in the Boeing commercial--it wasn't a full song, but just a clip made exclusively for the commercial. I thought it was pretty decent compared to the rest of the Storm commercials. (Remember, the song that was used in the original Verizon commercial was basically a lot of moaning)
    06-29-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD