A couple days ago I manually upgraded to OS 148. It errored out while making a backup, so I re-tried the upgrade and it worked, but none of my 3rd party apps and stuff was ported over. That's fine, I redownloaded all my free stuff and I'm good to go. The only thing I am missing is a theme that I had - it was the perfect theme. It was basically the default precision zen theme, but on the home page it was the "today" theme - where it had mail messages, sms messages, and calender events, with 4 icons at the bottom. Does anyone know where I can get this theme from? I'm really missing it right now :'(

It'd also be nice to see some type of article or roundup on free storm themes.
    06-05-09 01:33 PM
    Thanks for the link!

I downloaded a couple "today" themes and am test driving them. I couldn't find the one I was referring to in my original post.

I'd still be nice to see a roundup of the "Top Ten Free Themes for Blackberry Storm". Any takers??
    06-05-09 02:47 PM
    I use the glass theme "black" and I think it is amazing. You can google storm glass theme if you are interested. I'm pretty sure I got it free.
    06-05-09 06:22 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/de...-today-168238/

This one has some variations - they're all Hidden Today, not just plain Today, but I wasn't clear from the original post whether the OP originally had a hidden or non-hidden today theme.
    06-05-09 06:28 PM
    Thanks for your help, but I am looking for the default zen theme with regular today. i've tried numerous other themes, but i still can't find one with mail messages, sms messages, and calendar all on the home screen. the default zen with regular today surely isn't the only theme that does this. if you know of any other themes that do this, please reply with a link. thanks!
    06-08-09 07:25 AM
    I can't believe this is so hard to find. I clicked on every theme in that list and can't find the one I'm looking for. In fact, I only found 1 theme that had what I wanted (message, sms/mms, calendar on home screen), I just don't really like the way it looks : forums.crackberry.com/f131/bb-seven-touch-progress-157715

I'll probably download it for now, but if you know of any other theme that has message, sms/mms, and calendar on the home screen, please reply!
    06-09-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD