I have been going crazy trying to find a theme with a transparent banner and Icons so I can see whatever picture I use as a wallpaper. The closest I found was with the Icons transparent but I stll can't see the top of the Picture because of the dark banner and it drives me crazy.. I actually found one that had both transparent (I can't remember where) but It would change back to dark as soon as I would change it to 1 row of Icons instead of 2 (I always use 1 row so I can see my backround better). Here's the one I'm using now with only the Icons tranparent but the top banner is dark, I hope some1 can PLZ help me find one that has both transparent or make it for me, I appreciate all the help and thank you for your time...

02-26-09 03:01 PM
    You can try my theme... if you like it'll let me know and I'll add your customize pics to it...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/bo...e-free-161036/

Dave
    02-26-09 03:06 PM
    You can try my theme... if you like it'll let me know and I'll add your customize pics to it...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/bo...e-free-161036/

Dave
    I barely got around to installing your theme on my Storm and It looks great! I just changed your background though but I like the scroller on the bottom. I also just downloaded Plazmic 4.7 and made a transparent banner theme myself but mine doesnt have the scroller so I just switch back nd forth but loved your theme Thanks
    02-27-09 10:54 PM
    Your welcome.
    02-28-09 07:31 AM
    I barely got around to installing your theme on my Storm and It looks great! I just changed your background though but I like the scroller on the bottom. I also just downloaded Plazmic 4.7 and made a transparent banner theme myself but mine doesnt have the scroller so I just switch back nd forth but loved your theme Thanks
    Mind telling me how you made the transparent banner?

Plazmic Noob - No luck yet...
    03-18-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD