Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to change the theme on my new storm. I have the curve before this one and I liked how I could have icons on both the sides and bottom of the screen. I'd like to keep my own background (I like having pics of my daughter) but I just want to be able to have more icons (maybe smaller as well?) on the screen. Having them in rows just isn't working for me because it covers up the whole photo...Any suggestions or help??

Thanks!
    08-19-09 12:32 PM
    Try ::elle:: it's great for pics because it doesn't have any icons on the home screen, just hotspots (unless you get the weatherbug/meterberry version, then just two icons). There are a bunch of others that are very similar as well. If you want icons, there are a bunch of hidden dock themes that'd probably work also... Like i said, just look around and try out whatever looks good to you, and if you don't like it, it's easy enough to delete
    08-19-09 12:46 PM
    I've looked all over....maybe I'm looking in the wrong places? I dunno. I want icons on the home screen...just smaller if possible and some on the sides as well as the bottom.
    08-19-09 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD