Just started working on this one. Still deciding on the font colors. Was trying the nascar colors. Let me know what you think, and if anyone would be interested.
    06-01-09 09:55 AM
    Interested!!!!!!!!

I think you should maybe make a couple versions, only due to the fact that some of us cannot stand certain drivers. Maybe make it by team shop (ie - RCR, Hendrick, etc), or even 5 to 10 drivers. Leave fonts, etc the same, just use different pics. Or possibly easier, Use the NASCAR logo, and have pics of different tracks etc. I am huge RCR fan (harvick now, was Earnhardt Sr.) and am in no way going to have something that plasters J. Gordon on the phone.
    06-01-09 02:10 PM
    Nooooooooooo!!!! No Nascar !!!!
    06-01-09 03:25 PM
    Interested!!!!!!!!

I think you should maybe make a couple versions, only due to the fact that some of us cannot stand certain drivers. Maybe make it by team shop (ie - RCR, Hendrick, etc), or even 5 to 10 drivers. Leave fonts, etc the same, just use different pics. Or possibly easier, Use the NASCAR logo, and have pics of different tracks etc. I am huge RCR fan (harvick now, was Earnhardt Sr.) and am in no way going to have something that plasters J. Gordon on the phone.
    Being a harvic fan to, ya have a good point. Ill throw together a few different ones with diffrent background on certain things. Ill try it out on a Harvick one.
    06-01-09 03:27 PM
    How about this for Harvick.
    06-02-09 12:07 PM
    I would be interested in a Kahne, Hamlin, Stewart or Jr one, going to the races in a week!!
    06-04-09 03:07 PM
    I think there really cool wish there were more I have been looking for a Kyle Busch one for months , good to see someone is thinking about us fans. Keep up the good Work.
    07-22-09 04:19 PM
    I would be interested in a Kahne, Hamlin, Stewart or Jr one, going to the races in a week!!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/da...rdt-jr-193219/

Here is a Dale Jr theme
    07-22-09 07:22 PM
    I think there really cool wish there were more I have been looking for a Kyle Busch one for months , good to see someone is thinking about us fans. Keep up the good Work.
    Here is a desktop wallpaper I made up of Kyle. If you want the larger file size PM me.
    Attachment 31639
    07-22-09 07:27 PM
    Is that a wallpaper for computer or blackberry , I`m new to the blackberry thing I know how to do themes but haven't tried wallpapers. Thank you for the upload it`s cool.
    07-24-09 04:38 AM
    Is that a wallpaper for computer or blackberry , I`m new to the blackberry thing I know how to do themes but haven't tried wallpapers. Thank you for the upload it`s cool.
    That is a computer wallpaper. It's just doesn't have a lot of clarity because of the upload restrictions, thats why I said to PM me if you want it in the larger file size. I will try to make it a Blackberry style a little later. I unfortunately have a funeral to go to today. Glad you liked it.
    07-24-09 06:46 AM
    Sorry to hear about what you have to do today. Yes when ever you get a chance I would love theme with him and his M&M buddies.
    07-24-09 06:50 AM
    Sorry to hear about what you have to do today. Yes when ever you get a chance I would love theme with him and his M&M buddies.
    Thanks for your thoughts. Here is the storm wallpaper for you. I do not make themes thought. Maybe someone else can make that for you.

Attachment 31961
    07-24-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD