Wonderful update. I'll be using this one.
    02-15-09 09:58 PM
    Wonderful update. I'll be using this one.
    i agree 100% well done.
    02-16-09 04:58 PM
    Great themes Synergie!! I really like them, just what I've been looking for !!
    I just put both on my phone and noticed a couple things that others here have mentioned.

* Dial pad cut at bottom
    * Dual BT icons, but one disappears after a bit
    * Alarm icon touching the AM/PM
    * Top Banner doesn't go all the way to top of screen

I'm on VZW too, so maybe that is the reason? who knows,,heh
    I was wondering if you could post the *.thm file for both of them, to see if I could find something about those few things?

Thanks
    02-17-09 10:27 PM
    The issue u describe is with ALL the custom themes, and anyone running a beta leaked OS (.90 and higher) Its not something that can be changed in the theme maker at all. In fact, I never even touched the dial pad when making the theme because I knew about the bugs.

The banner doesnt touch the top on purpose.... because its impossible to make the bottom buttons completely touch the bottom. I was going for continuity. So now on both the top and bottom there is a teeny gap. It was done on purpose.
    02-18-09 05:58 AM
    -10c bit cold there?
    02-18-09 06:15 AM
    Synergie, could you post the *.thm files,,, please?
    02-18-09 06:19 AM
    I'm really starting to like your themes quite a bit....
    02-18-09 12:36 PM
    this is a great theme! thanks for the hard work! exactly what i was looking for - calendar with 8 icons.
    02-18-09 04:14 PM
    very nice!! but i need a 3G / EDGE / GPRS / gprs "status" so I know which speed I am at....

thanks
    02-21-09 09:58 AM
    Really love this theme, I'm willing to suffer the bug of the dial pad cutoff. But being a little nerdy, I really need to see the EVDO icon on my home screen so that I can always see my coverage - thats the deal breaker for me. Would this be a big problem to put that back?
    the theme will be perfect with this!!!!

please put it back
    02-21-09 10:02 AM
    By request: Version 2 has the Network displayed now... its just below the battery opposite the GPS location indicator
    02-21-09 01:38 PM
    Thank you for sharing. This is EXACTLY what I was look for. Simple, clean and it works.
    02-24-09 08:23 PM
    Great theme! What do you think of my Orchid theme? Let me know, I'm just starting out and find this very interesting!
    02-27-09 05:29 PM
    Very cool theme.
    02-28-09 10:01 AM
    good job synergie..

would you consider doing an all DIVA's theme.....PLZ
    03-03-09 12:22 AM
    can you make a florida gator theme?
    03-03-09 05:27 PM
    You going for the surgery or doing it?.....did Nato Med training for Maxillofacial reconstruct under Major Banneville and MaJ. Taylor who are dental surg. there at stad. NICE WORK BTW
    03-05-09 11:33 PM
    You going for the surgery or doing it?.....did Nato Med training for Maxillofacial reconstruct under Major Banneville and MaJ. Taylor who are dental surg. there at stad. NICE WORK BTW
    Haha going for... kinda wish I was on the other end really lol. I work on the base at Stad right now, but I usually work in the dockyard (I am a submariner)
    03-06-09 10:27 AM
    hey this is the only theme that i want you did a great job love the calendar on the home screen..

Only problem im having is the my dialer is cut off at the bottom too not sure if this is because im running .103 or not but i guess i can handle it.
    how do i change the lock screen to the default ?
    i wish i knew how to do a screen shot for you. My explanation is hard to understand ...
    I do have the same problem (Version 4.7.0.113)
    the number-pad is cut off - if you want to dial a number you only see half of the buttons '*', '0+' and '#'.
    04-02-09 09:13 AM
    I do have the same problem (Version 4.7.0.113)
    the number-pad is cut off - if you want to dial a number you only see half of the buttons '*', '0+' and '#'.
    that is a software issue with Plazmic. not sure it can be fixed. I pretty sure that its in most themes
    04-02-09 09:17 AM
    Hello again

First of all: great job - nice theme! I was looking for a theme which displays the calendar on the mainscreen.

I have some issues:
    I installed version 2 and don't see the "network operator" and other little symbols normaly located on top of the screen. All I see is the battery level and the signal strenght.

It would be cool if the other symbols could be displayed in a new version.

regards
    ML99
    04-02-09 09:18 AM
    1: I am at a loss... it does not do it to mine.... plus I never touched any other screens anyway. I only played with the today screen, appls screen and lock screen.
    I think part of the today screen is used when displaying the num pad. At least the battery symbol and the signal strength symbol remain on the same position when you switch from today screen to "dialing a number"

my 2c
    04-02-09 09:24 AM
    It's been a while without any updates to this one. Are there any plans to at least provide a copy created with the official Plazmic release?
    04-10-09 09:27 AM
    I tried to download this theme today (it went away when I upgraded my Storm to OS 5.0), but the link is inactive. Could you repost it?

Thanks!

-Randy
    11-02-09 11:23 AM
    Would love to try but link does not work
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 12:20 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD