Fantastic effort!!!!! Does NOT seem like you are new to this. I would love to see a 5 and 10 icon version with a bit smaller icons (and of course, Weatherbug). Is that possible?
    Fantastic!

Also: maybe a bit darker font in the options folder?
    Great work!

Yes, to profiles on the homescreen!
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-20-09 at 12:57 PM.
    03-20-09 12:39 PM
    Bumping this because the title doesn't do the theme justice
    03-20-09 01:12 PM
    Just downloaded today with wb very nice work pretty impressive for a first timer or for that matter a second timer. I would love a hidden profiles on the home screen (tap the top banner and it shows which profile you are on, and click it for the profile switcher) that seems to work well specially with wb on the screen. Keep up the good work whatever way you go can't wait to see more from you.
    03-20-09 01:38 PM
    Bumping this because the title doesn't do the theme justice
    marcus, i am in agreement with you. the title doesn't do this theme justice, the theme is very clean, i really like it! anxious for the other versions to be released.

good job!
    03-20-09 01:39 PM
    I like the icons where did find them
    03-20-09 01:43 PM
    Just downloaded today with wb very nice work pretty impressive for a first timer or for that matter a second timer. I would love a hidden profiles on the home screen (tap the top banner and it shows which profile you are on, and click it for the profile switcher) that seems to work well specially with wb on the screen. Keep up the good work whatever way you go can't wait to see more from you.
    Yep. Only other request would be to get press hidden today area to get to app screen. This theme has alot of potential. I would make the letters darker and add transparent menus.

You should center the information in the top banner. I feel like im tilting to the right because everything is over there except battery. Theme is very nice though.

5th icon doesnt move on 8 icon weatherbug edition. And the text always show and doesnt go away even after battery pull.

Today text and weatherbug text too small.
    Last edited by dukins; 03-20-09 at 01:53 PM.
    03-20-09 01:50 PM
    I'm noticing my ringer isn't working sometimes. I see there's an incoming call but don't hear the ringer despite it being set a 7. I don't know if it's just coincidence, anyone else having issues like this? I LOVE this theme so I'm hoping it is a coincidence.
    03-20-09 08:37 PM
    I'm noticing my ringer isn't working sometimes. I see there's an incoming call but don't hear the ringer despite it being set a 7. I don't know if it's just coincidence, anyone else having issues like this? I LOVE this theme so I'm hoping it is a coincidence.
    Not on my end? What os are you running? And have you checked to see if your profile had switched to mute? That happened to me several times on .75
    03-20-09 08:40 PM
    Not on my end? What os are you running? And have you checked to see if your profile had switched to mute? That happened to me several times on .75
    I did check and the volume is set to 7.Thanks for the suggestion
    03-20-09 09:44 PM
    love this theme, for some reason on the 8 icon version the 5th icon text stays there on the home screen
    03-21-09 02:19 PM
    Excellent job, especially for a first theme. Love the icons.
    03-22-09 07:36 AM
    just eagerly awaiting the hidden dock with hidden today and messages with weatherbug edition
    03-22-09 07:39 AM
    nice theme man
    03-22-09 07:54 AM
    Really good theme. Hidden dock with Today, WB and screen press for application menu will be awesome. Thank you...
    03-22-09 09:17 AM
    Not too shabby!
    03-22-09 09:24 AM
    oolunchbox, is there any way to show which icon is selected WITHOUT having a box? Also, pressing the top of the screen for profiles? Once the sliding dock with Weatherbug comes out, and IF you can fix the icon selector, it will be PERFECT!
    Thanks for all of your hard work. This, in no way looks like a first timer's effort
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-22-09 at 10:28 PM.
    03-22-09 10:22 AM
    how do I change the theme on my curve 8310? I downloaded and theme but are unable to change the format on my phone
    03-22-09 10:28 AM
    how do I change the theme on my curve 8310? I downloaded and theme but are unable to change the format on my phone
    You need to go to the Curve Forum, first
    03-22-09 10:36 AM
    I've been working hard on the all the variations over the weekend. I'm planning on taking out the icon focus box on the homescreen because the icons bounce. I've gotten the 8-icon problem fixed, that's what happens when I try and rush something out. I haven't updated any of the OTA links yet, I will later this evening. I'm trying to make the themes consistent across all variations. I've also been working on a very special premium version that will be out "in the future" with a bunch more functionality. Lastly, the whole idea behind this theme is to capture the KDE 4.2 desktop experience (see here for an example) so if I don't make the changes you suggested, it's because they don't fit in with the KDE 4.2 aesthetic. Again, thanks for all of your comments and support.
    03-22-09 11:35 AM
    @devinH I've had a lot of requests to port the theme to other BlackBerry devices already. Once I perfect the Storm version I will be converting it for use on the Bold, Curve, and Pearls so just please be patient.
    03-22-09 11:37 AM
    I've been using this theme and liking the color scheme with the dialog boxes and all. Donation sent. Thx for the hard work.
    03-22-09 12:07 PM
    There seems to be room for another icon on the homescreen. Could we possibly get a 5 icon version? That would be amazing! Thank you
    03-22-09 10:54 PM
    BUMP.....Too good to get lost on page 3
    03-23-09 12:14 PM
    BUMP.....Too good to get lost on page 3
    Nice job I agree this needs to stay current....
    03-23-09 12:19 PM
    Keep us updated, oo!
    03-23-09 12:38 PM
182 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD