Thanks scurv and thanks to who cleaned up the thread
    scurv I appreciate the help and one last thing bro u said b4 in another post u do animation on notebook how do you do that if you dont mind me asking
    It's actually too long for me to post. There are a lot of steps to the animations and a lot of trial and error. Here is a good link to a few video tutorials that will get you on the right track:
    Hidden Dock Explained -- TodayPlus.svg Plazmic Demo
    Just go through A-G, it explains a lot.

ashabees also has a good written tutorial here on crackberry:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/hidd...torial-256678/

Also, I use composer to line all of my icons up ( x,y axis ) then I export the file to svg as explained in the tutorials, then I edit the .svg file using notepad to create the animations.
    Last edited by scurvydlicious; 07-16-09 at 07:19 PM.
    07-16-09 07:16 PM
    Thanks scurv really appreciate the help look for me in the future with a lot of themes lol
    07-16-09 07:28 PM
    Thanks scurv really appreciate the help look for me in the future with a lot of themes lol
    ______
    I will
    07-16-09 07:32 PM
    Now all that is what shouldve happened to begin with. I think the theme will be just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 10:17 PM
    Cool! I have a white Jesus theme that I want to post, how did you get hte pictures so small??
    07-16-09 11:41 PM
    Just size them with something like paint.net or photoshop
    07-16-09 11:49 PM
    Just size them with something like paint.net or photoshop
    I got it figeured out thanks.
    07-16-09 11:55 PM
    If you didn't want to bring skin color into in then why did you not name it jesus and not black jesus. Do you call say your friends colors before there names too?
    07-17-09 12:31 AM
    nice work very impressive , when u roll it out for the 8900 im all over it . much applause to you
    07-17-09 09:30 AM
    I am truly amazed that the CB mods have not squashed these "black" and 'white" Jesus theme thread(s). Touchy stuff. tread lightly.

Gosh I've been spanked for much less my sensitive material.

Go figure
    07-17-09 10:53 AM
    I am truly amazed that the CB mods have not squashed these "black" and 'white" Jesus theme thread(s). Touchy stuff. tread lightly.

Gosh I've been spanked for much less my sensitive material.

Go figure
    A mod has come in and cleaned the thread up. There was a heated debate, but it seems to have calmed down. The reason it shouldn't be locked, is because it's a theme, and it's in the theme section, so it's on topic. I would have suggested to move it to the theme developers section since there were more development questiosn, rather than a theme being released, but he would probably not have gotten the answers there since that sub forum isn't very high traffic.
    07-17-09 10:58 AM
    Wow, u gohead with ur insightful self! I'm glad that u did not back down to the critics.
    Its nice to see Jesus represented by something other than what "white America" portrays him
    To be. I'm not knocking anyone's beliefs, but I do believe that Jesus is how we see him in our
    Heart, so he can't be just classified as "white". Nor do I feel anyone person is wrong for seeing him
    Any other color. But realistically there are the stone cold facts, which were listed above. So, do our
    fellow up coming themist a favor and help him technically, it doesn't seem like he needs any
    help Spiritually!
    07-18-09 02:08 PM
    Why has the title of my thread been edited from "Theme -White Jesus" to "Theme - Jesus," and the "Black Jesus" thread did not receive equal treatment!?!??

I hope the Moderators see this mistake, unless, a white Jesus offends them but a black Jesus does not???

Where are the good moderators around here, Anyone?
    07-19-09 01:41 AM
    Why has the title of my thread been edited from "Theme -White Jesus" to "Theme - Jesus," and the "Black Jesus" thread did not receive equal treatment!?!??

I hope the Moderators see this mistake, unless, a white Jesus offends them but a black Jesus does not???

Where are the good moderators around here, Anyone?
    Maybe because the Black Jesus theme came, and then you registered a seperate username then posted your White Jesus "theme" just to retaliate?
    07-19-09 08:47 AM
    Maybe because the Black Jesus theme came, and then you registered a seperate username then posted your White Jesus "theme" just to retaliate?
    On the contrary pal, take a look at how many posts the original poster has, only 10! And guess where all those posts have been?, only in the "Black Jesus" thread that was posted a few days ago. So what happened? Pieman had nothing else to say concerning BlackBerry phones out of all the threads. So the evidence suggests as others have said, that this "black Jesus" theme was a ploy by "pieman" who created a account to post the theme and if anyone who responded to it would make them look like they were intolerable. The fact is, this thread is no different than the White Jesus thread, but the White Jesus thread is still being edited by the moderators. Let me tell you something, no amount of moderating is going to hide the truth about the unfair treatment of threads going on because everyone already knows. I happen to think that Jesus was white, so why edit my thread title? Why not edit the "black" from Jesus also in the other threads and treat the matter fairly? So, you are wrong, and I am right.
    07-19-09 05:21 PM
    Wow............

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 05:44 PM
    On the contrary pal, take a look at how many posts the original poster has, only 10! And guess where all those posts have been?, only in the "Black Jesus" thread that was posted a few days ago. So what happened? Pieman had nothing else to say concerning BlackBerry phones out of all the threads. So the evidence suggests as others have said, that this "black Jesus" theme was a ploy by "pieman" who created a account to post the theme and if anyone who responded to it would make them look like they were intolerable. The fact is, this thread is no different than the White Jesus thread, but the White Jesus thread is still being edited by the moderators. Let me tell you something, no amount of moderating is going to hide the truth about the unfair treatment of threads going on because everyone already knows. I happen to think that Jesus was white, so why edit my thread title? Why not edit the "black" from Jesus also in the other threads and treat the matter fairly? So, you are wrong, and I am right.
    pieman was registered in March... You think someone registered it and waited 4 months just to start controversy on purpose? Doesn't make sense to me. You, on the other hand, registered your username in July, which just happens to be a religous sounding name, and your first post was a day after pieman posted this thread... Very interesting coincidence, I guess, right?

Also, pieman is asking how to better his theme and make animations. Your theme, on the other hand, is a set of wallpapers with no questions on making it better, nor any kind of release time frame... Just seems odd to me. pieman, registered 4 months ago, posts images of theme asking how to make it better and how to do animations, gets a bunch of grief from people, then you register and all of sudden release a white Jesus theme, which seems just thrown together, in a rebuttal to this theme. Seems very hypochristian-like to me... I'm sure Jesus doesn't want you to focus on what color he was, he wants you to focus on his teachings.
    07-19-09 06:27 PM
    pieman was registered in March... You think someone registered it and waited 4 months just to start controversy on purpose? Doesn't make sense to me. You, on the other hand, registered your username in July, which just happens to be a religous sounding name, and your first post was a day after pieman posted this thread... Very interesting coincidence, I guess, right?

Also, pieman is asking how to better his theme and make animations. Your theme, on the other hand, is a set of wallpapers with no questions on making it better, nor any kind of release time frame... Just seems odd to me. pieman, registered 4 months ago, posts images of theme asking how to make it better and how to do animations, gets a bunch of grief from people, then you register and all of sudden release a white Jesus theme, which seems just thrown together, in a rebuttal to this theme. Seems very hypochristian-like to me... I'm sure Jesus doesn't want you to focus on what color he was, he wants you to focus on his teachings.
    It doesn't matter when he registered. The fact is, all he has done is post a theme about a Black Jesus and hasn't posted since then. Whatever my intentions are is irrelevant, I happen to think that Jesus is white and I posted a thread called "White Jesus" not "Jesus." I have the right to believe that Jesus is white just as Pieman has the right to believe that Jesus is black. And if you think that I'm a hypocrite then you must think the same of Pieman. The problem here is that only my white Jesus thread title has been edited and the Black Jesus thread hasn't. There is no way to dance around the issue.

Secondly, I did ask for advice to improve the white Jesus theme until the Moderator deleted my message on the first post. I have since then posted my issue with the horrible moderation going on. I understand they are not perfect and not getting paid to spend their life on CrackBerry, but if they are gonna edit one thread, they need to edit the other. So you are the hypocrite for only taking a one sided approach, but are you man enough to admit it?
    07-19-09 06:57 PM
    It doesn't matter when he registered. The fact is, all he has done is post a theme about a Black Jesus and hasn't posted since then. Whatever my intentions are is irrelevant, I happen to think that Jesus is white and I posted a thread called "White Jesus" not "Jesus." I have the right to believe that Jesus is white just as Pieman has the right to believe that Jesus is black. And if you think that I'm a hypocrite then you must think the same of Pieman. The problem here is that only my white Jesus thread title has been edited and the Black Jesus thread hasn't. There is no way to dance around the issue.

Secondly, I did ask for advice to improve the white Jesus theme until the Moderator deleted my message on the first post. I have since then posted my issue with the horrible moderation going on. I understand they are not perfect and not getting paid to spend their life on CrackBerry, but if they are gonna edit one thread, they need to edit the other. So you are the hypocrite for only taking a one sided approach, but are you man enough to admit it?
    I called you a hypo-christian because you aren't being very Christian-like, more child-like actually. I could care less about what color Jesus was. And yes, when I first saw this thread, I did say to myself "what does it matter what color Jesus was?" But, pieman seems to be trying to better his theme-making skills, so I could care less what his beliefs are, I try to help other developers.

I'm not a moderator, but I would have locked your thread if I were, because it seems to be in retaliation to this thread, and it's against forum rules to start trouble.

From http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/bas...r-conduct-114/ :
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    You and I are actually breaking forum rules now, because we are arguing over "dumb things."
    07-19-09 07:09 PM
    I called you a hypo-christian because you aren't being very Christian-like, more child-like actually. I could care less about what color Jesus was. And yes, when I first saw this thread, I did say to myself "what does it matter what color Jesus was?" But, pieman seems to be trying to better his theme-making skills, so I could care less what his beliefs are, I try to help other developers.

I'm not a moderator, but I would have locked your thread if I were, because it seems to be in retaliation to this thread, and it's against forum rules to start trouble.

From http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/bas...r-conduct-114/ :

You and I are actually breaking forum rules now, because we are arguing over "dumb things."
    I don't care what you like to do in CrackBerry, that is besides the point. And what you think doesn't matter. As a member of Crackberry I have the right to post a thread and title it "White Jesus." Especially if another thread can be titled "Black Jesus." The issue is that the moderator edited my Jesus thread title and did not give the same treatment to the other threads. Quit dodging the issue with your own opinions and let's focus on the facts.
    07-19-09 07:15 PM
    I don't care what you like to do in CrackBerry, that is besides the point. And what you think doesn't matter. As a member of Crackberry I have the right to post a thread and title it "White Jesus." Especially if another thread can be titled "Black Jesus." The issue is that the moderator edited my Jesus thread title and did not give the same treatment to the other threads. Quit dodging the issue with your own opinions and let's focus on the facts.
    The fact is, you only started your thread to cause trouble, which is against forum rules. A mod edited it, which they have the power to do. This is crackberry, you don't have any rights on their forum, as it is not your forum. Those are the facts, deal with them. Or keep responding in this thread, keeping it on the front page for all to see.
    07-19-09 08:08 PM
    It amazes me how racist and bigoted some on both sides of the equation have been in this one. It's also sad that in 2009 we still have to have separate black and white identity arguments at all.
    07-19-09 08:19 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD