Hello Everyone, NEW FEATURES
    Compatible with OS 5.0.328 and Storm2
    User Adjustable Font in message and Contact List
    Faster

INTRODUCING
    ProfessionalGrunge Weather Bug Edition *PRO* Pack (10 Themes) v.5.151
    "ClicKable" clock, Connections, messages & bluetooth on homescreen, Fully Skinned and Super Slim, Super Fast, Theme. You will get all of the COLORS!!!!!!
    Available At The App Store For Only $6.99
    (10 Theme Bundle) (All 5 Colors with 4 or 8 Icons "PRO Pack")
    Install as many or as Little as You Like!!!!!!! Desktop Only Install (For OTA see Individual Items)
    This is a all reworked version, that is compatible with the new Transition operating systems and has user adjustable fonts in some menus. This has taken many hours of rebuilding, and will not be a free upgrade.
    Of course all my friends who helped me get this far will receive a coupon for the app store at a 80% discount, Just send me a email reminder of your donation.

I Hope you all will understand.

Legolus

love it, and want to The PRO Version
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Only One of it's Kind
    NEW ProfessionalGrunge CLOCK Weather Bug Edition
    /ProGrungeWeatherBug4i4l/ClockEdition

ProfessionalGrung

YOU MUST HAVE WEATHER BUG AND BB MAPS INSTALLED FOR THE WEATHER TO WORK IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER

1 to 4 bottom screen icons are user configurable
    They Bounce and Change Color on the background
    if the calendar and messages are included in 1 - 4 (Icons) your messages will appear on the Today screen when hovered on

If you press the center screen, it will jump you to the applications, just like the BB button does

5th Icon is the fixed one (Bounces, But Don't fade so I put weather bug there on Mine, and it always shows temp) This is the upper left icon, YOU MUST HAVE WEATHER BUG AND BB MAPS INSTALLED FOR THE WEATHER TO WORK IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER(5th Icon)

Today Picture is user Changeable

Last edited by Legolus; 10-30-09 at 05:34 AM. Reason: ProfessionalGrunge Weather Bug Edition *PRO* Pack (10 Themes)
    02-27-09 09:06 PM
    No pictures or OTA?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 09:09 PM
    Sounds good but I'd like to see pics first!
    02-27-09 09:11 PM
    VISIT MY SUMMER AND VACATION DREAM THEMES.

Summer Fun is around the corner OR right NOW on your Black Berry Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW AVAILABLE APP STORE
    Buy the package and receive a Hugh discount.

Legolus __________________
    My Best Theme Yet!!!
    ProfessionalGrunge WeatherBug Edition
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/mu...grunge-171217/

Themes By Legolus "All my Original WB Edition Themes in one Location
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/th...cation-183396/
    Last edited by Legolus; 04-05-09 at 08:27 AM.
    02-27-09 09:19 PM
    I like it. Did you have to do anything tricky with the icons to get them to behave? I tried to do a five icon setup but when I put it on my phone, it just throws all my icons on the home screen as if it were the app menu.
    02-27-09 09:45 PM
    I like it. Did you have to do anything tricky with the icons to get them to behave? I tried to do a five icon setup but when I put it on my phone, it just throws all my icons on the home screen as if it were the app menu.
    Just put the order to At least the mail and sms on the 1st four, then make the 5th icon the weather bug, this will put the weather in the left corner.
    With mail and sms on first 4 icons , this will put the today screen in effect

Try it You Will Like It
    02-27-09 09:49 PM
    Thanks, I'll experiment some more.

Also, I installed it and so far I like it! Thanks.
    02-27-09 10:14 PM
    could you please make a ota for this theme so i can download it
    02-27-09 11:47 PM
    nice! im liking how you have that 5th up in the corner like that for weather bug!!
    02-28-09 03:27 AM
    Love ittt!!!
    02-28-09 03:46 AM
    OTA is comming soon just waiting for the link from
    Chase
    02-28-09 09:17 AM
    Ok so I have had this on my phone since last night and I LOVE it. So far the only question I have is about the weather icon. It looks like if both the high and the current temp are three digits a piece, the text may run off the screen. As someone from Phoenix, if you update it again and others are interested, it might be worthwhile to move it a tad to the right. I imagine that people with negative temperatures will have the same issue. I can't tell for sure that it'll run off the screen but I thought I would throw it out there in case you plan to keep this one updated. I really like it a lot.
    02-28-09 09:22 AM
    Ok so I have had this on my phone since last night and I LOVE it. So far the only question I have is about the weather icon. It looks like if both the high and the current temp are three digits a piece, the text may run off the screen. As someone from Phoenix, if you update it again and others are interested, it might be worthwhile to move it a tad to the right. I imagine that people with negative temperatures will have the same issue. I can't tell for sure that it'll run off the screen but I thought I would throw it out there in case you plan to keep this one updated. I really like it a lot.
    I will try to fix this, i was only running the current temp on my phone and never tested it with both on
    02-28-09 09:26 AM
    I'm loving this theme too! It's quick and very functional. Any way to get 2 rows of icons on the home screen?
    02-28-09 09:32 AM
    Cool, thanks! No worries if you can't, it'll work well for 8 months out of the year or so. lol. I like that there are four icons so if you add a two row option please keep it separate if you don't mind!
    02-28-09 09:43 AM
    Two row version NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

All donations will be appreciated.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=3360748

Desktop 2 ROW!!!!
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Last edited by Legolus; 02-28-09 at 09:58 AM.
    02-28-09 09:52 AM
    loving this theme. it works great with .75 as well, and the weather icon is awesome.

stixk1
    02-28-09 11:09 AM
    Thank you, this in now my favorite theme going to try the 8 icon version now!

sometimes i just touch my weather icon to watch it bounce
    02-28-09 11:12 AM
    Awesome! Thanks!
    02-28-09 11:36 AM
    Downloaded about 10 themes... Gotta say this one is the BEST so far!
    Nice Work!
    02-28-09 07:02 PM
    nice i like it
    02-28-09 07:11 PM
    Any news on an OTA?
    02-28-09 07:23 PM
    how do you change an ALX file to a JAD?
    02-28-09 07:38 PM
    Ota later tonight

02-28-09 07:58 PM