View Poll Results: Do you like the custom gun icons or no?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 76.92%
  • No

3 23.08%
    Well I just finished my first Theme and it's based around the video game coming out later this year. Modern Warefare 2

I have recently upgraded to .230 and so my quicklaunch is having difficulties taking screen caps, but when I get them I will post them.

I am happy with the results and this is what this theme looks like. Obviously there is a MW2 wallpaper, and I have found some really cool gun icons I put on a few programs. My suggestion is to set up your four default icons and enable only one row and it looks slick. The set up is very similar to the Zen theme except that the blue highlight box is gone and replaced with a white line underlining the icon selected.

REally not a whole lot of change but with the custom icons I think it adds a bit more.

Comment back. Again this is my first theme so be patient not sure how many updates I will be able to do. If you are interested. Leave a comment.

Last edited by bryan.grider; 09-18-09 at 12:40 PM.
    09-18-09 12:34 PM
    Alright well I got the screen caps so I will be posting them in the first post now.
    09-18-09 12:36 PM
    Great idea. Can't wait till the game comes out. You should put a counter in the. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 07:23 PM
    Nice guys I like. If you are interested in the cod series games i am the founder of a clan. We play on pc and run cod 4,5 and soon 6 18 an older just pm me for info.
    Last edited by Psyc63; 09-18-09 at 09:26 PM.
    09-18-09 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD