I recently purchased a Blackberry 9530 as my first smartphone. I've been using flip phones before this and have really never had any problems with them. My old camera phone sent MMS messages just fine. Now that I have this Blackberry I cant seem to figure out how in the world I'm supposed to do MMS. I purposely purchased the 9530 because it didn't have WiFi as I have no interest in accessing the internet on my phone but I would like MMS for sending pictures back and forth now that I can see them better. My provider is RedPocket Mobile. The MMS has always worked well with them on my flip phones. I didn't think this would be an issue with a "smartphone". I don't even see an MMS option on it. Just Email and PIN, and Blackberry Messenger. Can I not send and receive pictures to my friends on their phones?
    09-07-16 03:59 AM
    All MMS requires internet connection, either from WiFi or data plan. Please check accordingly on your phone settings.
    If you insert a picture or any multimedia into an SMS, it would automatically changes into MMS.
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 09-07-16 at 05:10 AM.
    09-07-16 04:22 AM