Jax...looks good (have the wb/mb version)(running .148 - I know...).
    2 more suggestions:
    -how about an option where the entire dock is transparent instead of the grey/black background ? So still see all of wallpaper with icons on top?
    -any way to move the wb/mb icon slots up more? and possibly flip the date & button areas?

The dock is a little "choppy" when it opens for me....like it opens in 3 stages....it still opens fast but a little choppy.

Looks good...2 screenshots(now just have to take the time to rearrange all the icons and make new folders to move things around..ick).
    Ohh and the new icon looks great with a minimized dock I think.
    Thanks for the suggestions. I try to incorporate them when I can if they fit the vision of what I intend the theme to be, if I don't there is usually a reason why. I'll reply to yours from top to bottom.

1. I think the border is what makes this theme different from other themes docks. It is the container that holds the icons and without it there is little reason to have the dock hide-able. Plus I like the effect of having my wallpapers in a frame like its a picture on a wall.

2. WB/MB slots are where they are because of the dock (can't go left/right or they would be under/over the dock, it can't go up else it will impede upon the Status Text area (the Status Text area is at top to allow viewing while thumb is across the screen).

3. Date/Button area is as it is because it is just a real time consuming pain to have to try to code the coordinates to move the button/bottom icons up and move the date down (it took me a while to get them just right and evenly spaced to each other and the border/side of screen). Plus I would probably lose 2 icons in the process.

4. Dock animation is what it is for the S1, I run .230 and it is better than .148 (I guess you already know this), and is better going down than coming up. The Storm 1 will probably never have as smooth animation as I would like, but I can live with it. Perhaps the S2 will be better with more memory/newer technology etc.

Like I said in the OP, this theme is not for everyone, but I have and always will respect everyone's suggestions/opinions although I can't incorporate them all. I hope you will understand.
    10-22-09 08:31 PM
    I think its great..good job so far.
    10-22-09 08:48 PM
    Very cool theme! I thought the tiny icons would be difficult to hit with my large fingers, but not the case at all. The only thing that sticks out in my mind is that when the bluetooth is enabled, it actually covers up half of the GPS icon when in the app menu section.

Thought you might like to know...other than that, really great theme.

Barry
    10-22-09 09:40 PM
    Very cool theme! I thought the tiny icons would be difficult to hit with my large fingers, but not the case at all. The only thing that sticks out in my mind is that when the bluetooth is enabled, it actually covers up half of the GPS icon when in the app menu section.

Thought you might like to know...other than that, really great theme.

Barry
    There is a very limited space to put all of the icons in the portrait app screen in order to allow for a full dial pad, so some had to be doubled up. There is not much I can do about it as far as I know. Something is going to be in the way of something somewhere.

As far as large fingers go, I figured if I can do it anyone can. Thats why i have such a hard time playing guitar! I'm glad you like the theme!
    10-22-09 09:57 PM
    Fat Fingers not so good....
    Same here. I really like the look of the theme, but it won't work with my "hot dog fingers"
    10-23-09 08:36 AM
    Nice theme! I guess sometimes it is nice having smaller fingers.
    10-23-09 09:28 AM
    I like the theme.

I don't use the WB/MB version because I don't like the two icons sitting in the middle of my wallpaper, just my prefrence, nothing against the theme itself.

But Very nice Job.

Thank you!!
    10-26-09 08:25 AM
    If you want your themes customized, just ask Jax. He took care of my theme and it looks great! If you like his themes, please donate. You know it's worth it. If you're like me, you've probably paid for a lot worse themes at some point.
    10-27-09 06:00 PM
    I saw that you fixed your mini bar theme to work with the .238. Does that mean a fix is in the works for this theme. I have really come to love the theme, but hate the bug in landscape mode. So any fix that is on the way will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not trying to be a pest, just checking to see if it is in the works.

thanks for all the great work.
    11-05-09 07:04 AM
    kol theme man cant wait to try it out...
    11-05-09 04:15 PM
    I saw that you fixed your mini bar theme to work with the .238. Does that mean a fix is in the works for this theme. I have really come to love the theme, but hate the bug in landscape mode. So any fix that is on the way will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not trying to be a pest, just checking to see if it is in the works.

thanks for all the great work.
    Done!! Check first post
    Let me know if it works as I have tried something on this that I have not tried before.
    Last edited by jaxjon; 11-05-09 at 07:44 PM.
    11-05-09 06:35 PM
    Cool! Thanks a bunch!!!
    Tryin it now.

It works for me! This is great. I love the theme. Great work.
    11-06-09 06:37 AM
    I loved this theme but i went to change the back ground pic and now it has the standard layout with the row at the bottom and no longer the frame. I tried reinstalling it and it just kept hte same layout. Any suggestions?

Nevermind. Ignore me. I fixed it. Its like taking the car to the mechanic. Thanks for the Theme. I think i am going to love it!
    Last edited by kimpossible76; 11-06-09 at 03:29 PM.
    11-06-09 03:24 PM
    can u plz add a zip link
    11-07-09 08:47 PM
    Forgot how much I loved this theme!!!!!!!!!
    12-05-09 12:14 AM
    Damn! How did I miss his theme? I LOVE THIS THEME! JaxJon you are the (insert four letter word) great on memory also. I havnt noticed any drop from when I loaded it last night. Keep it up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 03:52 PM
    Still a great theme.
    Last edited by SouthernSaltine; 01-24-10 at 05:07 PM.
    01-24-10 05:01 PM
    Dzam thats nice
    01-24-10 07:17 PM
    I am getting ready to transfer from a Bold 9000 to a Storm 2. This theme has me even more excited to get my new phone. Jax you rock, and are my new hero. Well worth the price anyone would pay for all those paid themes. Where do I make a donation?
    ...nevermind. figured that out too. Awesome work, once again.
    02-17-10 09:58 PM
    TY TY I am going to try this after work~!
    03-05-10 04:33 PM
    Jax, I just found this theme of yours and it looks SICK!! I can't wait to use it, however before I download it, I was wondering if it is up to date with the new software version (5.0.0.607) on the Storm2???

I love the idea of having more icons on the home screen while viewing the wallpaper! Props man!!!!

Cant wait to see if it'll work!
    04-15-10 04:31 PM
    Any updates?
    04-27-10 05:53 PM
    I'm running this on Lyricidal's .623 hybrid and it works flawlessly. No issues at all - if you haven't tried the theme, you definitely should. It's my "default" theme - the one I always go back to when I'm not sampling new "free" themes or beta testing for developers. It's very fast, stable, doesn't drain the memory or battery, and is very wallpaper friendly! Give it a try!
    04-28-10 06:50 AM
    This is a great theme. I always come back to this theme myself.

04-29-10 09:19 PM
    Where is JaxJon? The links for this theme are dead.
    12-23-10 06:46 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD