HI,

I have been seeing alot of requests for Firmeman, Policeman and Military Themes. Im finishing up a Air Force Theme now and would be willing to fill all of those.

Post some pics/wallpapers and the ideas you have for the idividual theme and Ill start filling those when Im done with the air force theme.
    Last edited by mothy; 03-05-09 at 12:12 PM.
    03-05-09 12:07 PM
    I would be very interested in a FF theme. I like the bottom scroller themes as well as bouncing icons and transparent bb menu's. There are some great photos for backgrounds on the fire apparatus website's (Pierce, Crimson, etc) maybe they could be integrated. I think a neutral theme would be great. How about the main menu screen simulating a pump panel and the gauges are the icons, just a thought. I like Appleberry for its "bouncing icons", The iPhone theme from Music for his icons, iBerry Today plus for the today screen and I really think the bottom scrollers are handy.
    03-05-09 12:56 PM
    I would be very interested in a FF theme. I like the bottom scroller themes as well as bouncing icons and transparent bb menu's. There are some great photos for backgrounds on the fire apparatus website's (Pierce, Crimson, etc) maybe they could be integrated. I think a neutral theme would be great. How about the main menu screen simulating a pump panel and the gauges are the icons, just a thought. I like Appleberry for its "bouncing icons", The iPhone theme from Music for his icons, iBerry Today plus for the today screen and I really think the bottom scrollers are handy.
    Ok thanks, Ill put up an ETA on Friday night for this.
    03-05-09 12:59 PM
    Great thanks. I appreciate your input and time you put into this themes forum. I am interested in creating my own themes and think it would be fun. I have played with Plazmic and am trying to get the hang of it. There are so many choices out there. I find photos that I would like to use for backgrounds but can't seem to figure out how to size them to fit the Storm layout. Thanks again!
    03-05-09 01:10 PM
    Great thanks. I appreciate your input and time you put into this themes forum. I am interested in creating my own themes and think it would be fun. I have played with Plazmic and am trying to get the hang of it. There are so many choices out there. I find photos that I would like to use for backgrounds but can't seem to figure out how to size them to fit the Storm layout. Thanks again!

Download gimp, its a freeware photo editing tool that you can do alot with...thats what I use.
    03-05-09 01:11 PM
    I'd also like to suggest, for the firefighter theme, the maltese cross. we discussed it in another firefighting thread, and there are a few variations on the design that are adapted by most units across the country (the US, that is - possibly in the UK? I wasn't an EMT last time I was there, so I didn't look closely enough).

here's a sample of one of the generic adaptations...

03-05-09 01:24 PM
    A Marine Corps would be amazing man, something with the today on the home screen or how ever that is explained, and just something that looks real bad a** or something simple ether way it would be great! I'm not gonna be to picky. Thank you, Jeremy
    03-06-09 12:26 AM
    HI,

I have been seeing alot of requests for Firmeman, Policeman and Military Themes. Im finishing up a Air Force Theme now and would be willing to fill all of those.

Post some pics/wallpapers and the ideas you have for the idividual theme and Ill start filling those when Im done with the air force theme.
    *waits patiently for the USAF theme.*
    03-06-09 11:50 AM
    A Marine Corps would be amazing man, something with the today on the home screen or how ever that is explained, and just something that looks real bad a** or something simple ether way it would be great! I'm not gonna be to picky. Thank you, Jeremy
    I second this request.
    03-06-09 01:35 PM
    I second this request.
    Ok Ill add it into the que.
    03-06-09 02:04 PM
    When are you going make the firefighter theme?
    03-06-09 09:02 PM
    When are you going make the firefighter theme?
    I will be starting the fire fighter theme by Sunday night
    03-06-09 09:39 PM
    ok i cant wait!
    03-07-09 01:56 AM
    i would like a fire theme as well. thanks
    03-18-09 12:22 PM
    What about a Paramedic Theme?
    03-18-09 07:58 PM
    I'd LOVE a police theme for my storm please!!!!
    03-21-09 06:34 PM
    i'd love a firefighter theme!
    03-22-09 05:54 PM
    i'd love a firefighter theme!
    ditto, cant wait for one to be released
    03-22-09 06:10 PM
    I know some one has a ff theme but they just needed someone to host it for him. It look pretty sweet you should check it out if your looking for one
    03-22-09 06:34 PM
    we need a police theme
    03-22-09 06:37 PM
    I know I seen some one has a ff theme made already but he just needed someone to host it for him. It looks real sweet. So if your looking for a ff theme you should check it out I believe rando23 made it
    03-22-09 06:38 PM
    Any Firefighter Themes Yet?
    04-16-09 02:16 PM
    04-16-09 02:23 PM
    dude im a fireman and soon goin to be a policeman make one
    04-16-09 02:42 PM
    this was my firefighter theme made not too long ago..

forums.crackberry.com/f131/firefighter-v1-95xx-storm-192440/
    04-16-09 06:23 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD