Is there anyone out there ready for a challenge? I have not been able to find a good michigan football theme.
    02-23-09 10:40 AM
    why the **** would anyone want a michigan football theme. must be a joke right? michigan is horrible!

Go BUCKS!
    02-23-09 02:28 PM
    why the **** would anyone want a michigan football theme. must be a joke right? michigan is horrible!

Go BUCKS!
    ^ This... maybe the UM homepage could be the scoreboard reading Toledo 13 Michigan 10
    02-23-09 02:48 PM
    ^ This... maybe the UM homepage could be the scoreboard reading Toledo 13 Michigan 10
    maybe the O$U (also known as the University of Florida-North Campus)one could be of mo clarret's mug shot.
    02-23-09 03:24 PM

Go BUCKS!
    Your kidding right? I'll give you last season - we sucked last year...This year don't know...

HOWEVER:

We have the Highest Win % in NCAA History...
    The most winning seasons
    Most undefeated.
    One of only 3 schools with a winning record against EVERY Division 1-A Conference.

I could keep going on and on but your already bored. Give us 2 years and we will be right back up there, undefeated.

A TRUE FAN

GOBLUE
    02-23-09 03:40 PM
    go blew alright; cause that's exactly what they did last season.
    02-23-09 04:12 PM
    urban meyer is a ********* who has a "deep" relationship with his quarterback.

Remember the names Campbell, D Rob, and Forcier.

And for the future remember the names
    Ricardo, Jackson, Lo, Marvin, and Hart.

02-23-09 04:24 PM
    We could always use this as well for a possible icon......GO BLUE!!!!
    02-23-09 06:19 PM
    reguardless how your season goes, its still measured by the last game of the season. tressel owns michigan. beat OSU sometime this decade than you can talk.

GO BUCKEYES!!

coach Rodriguez, keep up the good work! new record 3-9!!!!!!
    02-24-09 06:53 AM
    i'm suprised O$U fans even have blackberry phones considering most of them live in trailers and still rock mullets.
    02-24-09 09:33 AM
    Go Blue Forever!!
    02-24-09 10:08 AM
    Blue all the WAY!
    02-24-09 10:13 AM
    can anyone tell me what the score of the game was last January?
    41 - 35 ? does that ring a bell?
    02-24-09 10:21 AM
    can anyone tell me what the score of the game was last January?
    41 - 35 ? does that ring a bell?
    That's right. Live in the past; since the past is the only good thing Blew has.
    02-24-09 10:30 AM
    All you OSU fans can talk all the smack you want about last year's football season. Michigan is superior to OSU in every way, including academically. Now go get me some more coffee.
    02-24-09 01:23 PM
    When the theme is finished, please post it on the U of M website.

Oh wiat. There is no U of M website. Why? Because we all know that Michigan cannot string together 3 W's in a row!!!

Go Bucks!
    02-24-09 06:38 PM
    When the theme is finished, please post it on the U of M website.

Oh wiat. There is no U of M website. Why? Because we all know that Michigan cannot string together 3 W's in a row!!!

Go Bucks!
    did you post this from your trailer or your parent's basement?
    02-25-09 07:52 AM
    All you OSU fans can talk all the smack you want about last year's football season. Michigan is superior to OSU in every way, including academically. Now go get me some more coffee.
    Apparantly you didnt follow ESPN when they ranked the most prestigious college football programs out there. OSU was 3 Michigan was barely in the top 10.
    02-25-09 08:40 AM
    Apparantly you didnt follow ESPN when they ranked the most prestigious college football programs out there. OSU was 3 Michigan was barely in the top 10.
    i'm sorry if you believe everything ESPN tells you. They are the TMZ of sports coverage.
    02-25-09 09:32 AM
    "most prestigious college football programs out there". "OSU"
    No that is even funnier then a guy with a mullet
    02-25-09 10:10 AM
    That's right. Live in the past; since the past is the only good thing Blew has.
    02-25-09 10:18 AM
    Do you realize UM hasnt won an outright national title since 1948?
    02-25-09 11:06 AM
    Hey michigan fans. just face it. the program is not what it used to be. it is at an all time low and it does not appear to turn around any time soon. you new coach is garbage. couch carr would never have blown a season like that. when coach tressel took over our record improved and his second season resulted in an outright championship. since then we have had two more bcs championship appearances. we have only lost to michigan once under coach tress. you guys are already off to a horrible start under rodriguez.

Face it. The buckyeyes are always dominate in the big ten. michigan ******* sucks ****!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by evans112682; 02-25-09 at 03:40 PM.
    02-25-09 03:29 PM
    "championship appearances"

Let's elaborate on that a little bit. What happened in those "championship appearances"? For those keeping score at home....you got your a$$es handed to you. Not just a loss, but an a$$ whoopin'.

Sure, you can make the argument that "well, at least we got there". All that means is you got slaughtered in front of a national audience instead of a regional one. I think I'd rather stay home than go and be humiliated in front of an audience that big.

GO BLUE!...and bring on the Michigan theme.

....and one last thing to all the OSU Alumni.... NO, I don't want fries with my Big Mac, if I did I would've ordered a combo!
    02-25-09 05:50 PM
    Hey michigan fans. just face it. the program is not what it used to be. it is at an all time low and it does not appear to turn around any time soon. you new coach is garbage. couch carr would never have blown a season like that. when coach tressel took over our record improved and his second season resulted in an outright championship. since then we have had two more bcs championship appearances. we have only lost to michigan once under coach tress. you guys are already off to a horrible start under rodriguez.

Face it. The buckyeyes are always dominate in the big ten. michigan ******* sucks ****!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh how soon you forget the terrible coach you had...wait for it...wait for it..JOHN COOPER...2-10-1 against meeeeeeechigan. i wouldn't say that was an outright championship..we all know how much the ref helped in that game. maybe he was on your payroll along with half of your team.

you dominate the big ten..congrats..thats like dominating at the special olympics. the big ten has been terrible the last few years. you guys don't help that either by getting trucked in every bowl game.

o$u..the best players money can buy since 2002.
    02-25-09 07:57 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD