Hey guys, I have a question. I know Plazmic has an issue when you edit both the menu settings and the pop up options settings. I witnessed it myself the other night. When I edited both, the program crashed on export like others said.

This is my question. I know some of you have gotten this to work. The AppleBerry theme for example has both customized. The OSXlike theme also has them both customized. Those are just two that I have, so I know right off that those developers have gotten it to work. I know others exist out there as well. HOW DID YOU DO IT??? lol Do you guys care to enlighten us? I'm having fun playing with Plazmic and seeing what I can come up with. I'd just love to be able to customized both of those and not just one.

Also, what about the font issue. I'm pretty sure people have had luck changing the fonts. What was the trick?

One last thing. I was messing in one of the settings tabs, I think it was the one where you customized the menus. I clicked something and all the sudden my fonts and spacing on the screen went crazy. Instead of normal spacing between lines it put everything really close together with an ugly font. I told it to reset everything on that tab back to default but nothing works. Do I just have to start all over? Does anyone know how to fix that issue? The ugly message lists and font are now all over the phone in message, sms, options and etc.

Thanks for any help!
    02-17-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD