When you guys are talking about memory leaks....are you losing memory from the application memory or the device memory? Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 05:01 PM
    device memory sadly yes
    03-23-09 05:02 PM
    device memory sadly yes
    Wrong, Application Memory is what leaks from themes.
    03-23-09 05:08 PM
    I just deleted everything that I had including memo pad and tasks and password keeper and app centre and well now I'm sitting at 59mb. I must say that app center used a lot of memory.

03-23-09 05:16 PM
    I just deleted everything that I had including memo pad and tasks and password keeper and app centre and well now I'm sitting at 59mb. I must say that app center used a lot of memory.

can you reinstall those if you wanted? you can using desktop manager right?
    03-23-09 05:19 PM
    Yeah for sure. Runs a lot better. Not having all tke cool themes sick but I want to be able to use my phone for more important things! So delete them if you want you can always re install them on dm. App center is a waste of memory until they launch it!

03-23-09 05:22 PM
    Yeah for sure. Runs a lot better. Not having all the cool themes sucks but I want to be able to use my phone for more important things! So delete them if you want you can always re install them on dm. App center is a waste of memory until they launch it!

03-23-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD