hi all, heres a theme i was asked to make by quite a few people, so thought id give ya all a glimpse of whats to come

9 different user selectable backgrounds, just tap the 2 helmets to cycle back or forth through the images

hidden today section with dedicated highlight option (icon1 for messages, icon 2 for sms and icon 3 for calendar)

QuickLaunch support

OS5 ready (note sms today does not work on OS5 currently)

icons 4-7 and 8-11 just a tap away

shortcuts for clock, manage connections and applications list

Coming soon, all thoughts welcome, just to note, its not totally finished and the battery and signal icons will be changing

thanks for all your support as always
    10-24-09 04:05 PM
    Now that is one cool theme I would enjoy it more if it was Ferrari F1 Can you design this in Ferrari F1?
    10-24-09 05:22 PM
    That is an awesome theme.
    Being a die hard Mclaren fan ...... I'd love to see this made for the bold.
    Any chance that can happen? I'd be happy to donate for your time.
    Brawn may have just had their year but Mclaren will come storming back next year when Kimi and Lewis arwe reunited at McLaren!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 06:32 PM
    That is an awesome theme.
    Being a die hard Mclaren fan ...... I'd love to see this made for the bold.
    Any chance that can happen? I'd be happy to donate for your time.
    Brawn may have just had their year but Mclaren will come storming back next year when Kimi and Lewis arwe reunited at McLaren!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    im sure i could make it for other devices and other teams, just think though eagles, button is still rumored for mclaren, but i agree kimi will probably be the choice, an yea mclaren will be back on top next year
    10-24-09 06:37 PM
    MM wont be back with the Iceman and Hamilton. It is going to be Ferrari with Massa and Alonso
    10-25-09 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD