hey,
    i am trying to make a theme for the bb storm so i read that you can use Plazmic CDK 4.7. So i have been working on the theme very hard, but before i finish off i had decided that i would like to test to make sure that i could put it on my phone and or put in online to let people download it for free. So can someone please explain the steps needed to do so. I would like to know all of the steps needed for placing it online and to place it on my phone.
    As well, any tips would be great. Like a website that it makes it easy to customize the buttons ex. messages, sms, games
    Thank you
    04-15-09 05:59 PM
    you might want to post this in the theme section, but im not sure you would get much help... a lot of people dont like to give up their secrets
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/
    04-15-09 06:54 PM
    im sure there are helpful people in the themes area of this site.
    04-15-09 06:56 PM
    Thank you for that bit of info
    hopefully now that i will be in the right area ill get some answers lol
    04-15-09 07:29 PM
    hey,
    i am trying to make a theme for the bb storm so i read that you can use Plazmic CDK 4.7. So i have been working on the theme very hard, but before i finish off i had decided that i would like to test to make sure that i could put it on my phone and or put in online to let people download it for free. So can someone please explain the steps needed to do so. I would like to know all of the steps needed for placing it online and to place it on my phone.
    As well, any tips would be great. Like a website that it makes it easy to customize the buttons ex. messages, sms, games
    Thank you
    Don't know jack about Plazmic and Storm theme building, but I am trying- mostly my head is throbbing. When you have something to test, you use the Simulator, n'cest pas?

Doctor Neutron
    04-28-09 01:47 PM
    So, im about to download plasmic....exactly how easy/hard is this program to use?
    04-30-09 04:35 PM
    So, im about to download plasmic....exactly how easy/hard is this program to use?
    For simple themes, it's easy. But, when you get into the more creative themes with more user changeable options it gets more difficult.
    04-30-09 04:44 PM
    For simple themes, it's easy. But, when you get into the more creative themes with more user changeable options it gets more difficult.
    All i really want to do is tweek precision zen slightly so I suppose that is on the "simple" side of things. Hopefully it'll work out for me
    04-30-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD