Hey guys and girls,

First go at making a theme for Blackberry. Mac flavoured with focus mainly on the home screen and application icons. As I learn the theme software more, I'll do further updates and additions.

Icons on front screen and dock bounce when touched, have replaced the hour glass icon with the typical apple beach ball gif.

I am unsure how to create an OTA link so for now I have attached the relevant files in a zip file which can be used with the Blackberry Desktop Manager.

Let me know what you think. Cheers all.

*UPDATE* Added Profile Icon to front page and today screen with a few other minor tweaks.

Original Zip Folder - MacinStorm
    Updated with Today Screen Folder - MacinStorm_Today_Screen
    Last edited by coreytsd; 03-01-09 at 12:32 AM.
    02-28-09 06:18 PM
    Looks good. I will try it out.
    02-28-09 06:21 PM
    Looks nice...I'll give it a shot. A today version would be appreciated in the future as well.
    02-28-09 06:22 PM
    Looks nice...I'll give it a shot. A today version would be appreciated in the future as well.
    Thanks for the feedback. I did give it a go however opted for the cleaner screen real estate. I will however will resubmit this later today with a today screen alternative. :-)
    02-28-09 06:26 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I did give it a go however opted for the cleaner screen real estate. I will however will resubmit this later today with a today screen alternative. :-)
    Hidden today would preserve the clean look unless hovered. Maybe a good alternative.
    02-28-09 06:37 PM
    I'm at work right now, so I can't download this yet. Question, though: Does the Macintosh HD icon lead to anything?
    02-28-09 06:37 PM
    I'm at work right now, so I can't download this yet. Question, though: Does the Macintosh HD icon lead to anything?
    Hey mate, yeah it takes you through to the application page just like clicking the screen on the default theme would do.
    02-28-09 06:39 PM
    Hey mate, yeah it takes you through to the application page just like clicking the screen on the default theme would do.
    Excellent. My only suggestion, just from looking at it, would be to add a way to access the profiles from the main screen. Maybe just grid the status bar to link to it (like the Grungy Gants theme does). Looks great for your first go, though!
    02-28-09 06:43 PM
    Excellent. My only suggestion, just from looking at it, would be to add a way to access the profiles from the main screen. Maybe just grid the status bar to link to it (like the Grungy Gants theme does). Looks great for your first go, though!
    Totally, only reason it's not there now is because I ran out of space in the status bar; thanks for your feedback, will take a look at the Grungy Gants theme to see what you have mentioned. :-)
    02-28-09 06:50 PM
    Totally, only reason it's not there now is because I ran out of space in the status bar; thanks for your feedback, will take a look at the Grungy Gants theme to see what you have mentioned. :-)
    It's pretty slick, he doesn't have an icon for it, just anywhere you click in the status bar launches the profile. Don't know how hard it'd be, but it wouldn't take up any screen real estate. I'll check this theme out when I get home!
    02-28-09 06:56 PM
    It's pretty slick, he doesn't have an icon for it, just anywhere you click in the status bar launches the profile. Don't know how hard it'd be, but it wouldn't take up any screen real estate. I'll check this theme out when I get home!
    Arrr gotcha, pretty good idea, dont think it'll be too hard to do. Thanks again mate.
    02-28-09 07:59 PM
    The best free theme. However, if you can delete the "Macintosh HD" that would make it a little better, cleaner icons with no text...

Great theme, better than the paid ones....
    03-12-09 05:50 AM
    Excuse me, do you perhaps need free OTA hosting?
    03-12-09 06:03 AM
    any chance of doing it with the swirly space wallpaper running onto the menu and landscape pages..not too keen on the purple..no offence lol....shovel anyone need to get out of that hole i just dug..lmao
    03-12-09 06:06 AM
    great start man! can't wait to see how this one evolves.
    03-12-09 07:51 AM
    Excuse me, do you perhaps need free OTA hosting?
    yes he does, so mac users can try this one out!...
    03-12-09 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD