Sorry about that! Will fix it tonight - in meetings today.
    03-16-09 02:48 PM
    Just tried the OTA. Got an error message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Updated my original post with new photos and desktop install files (THM included). I have also re-done the theme using the official Plazmic 4.7 CDK release. I will post up and OTA once I learn how to package them!
    03-17-09 02:14 PM
    Updated my original post with new photos and desktop install files (THM included). I have also re-done the theme using the official Plazmic 4.7 CDK release. I will post up and OTA once I learn how to package them!
    Looks Good!
    03-17-09 02:25 PM
    thanks! i changed around some of the icons (you wont see until you download) and decided to use the "move" focus icon as the focus highlight for the icons on the homescreen as i thought it looked pretty cool that way! i was not digging the brown focus too much on that screen...
    03-17-09 02:32 PM
    i would move it to a new thread
    03-17-09 06:55 PM
    i think i am gonna do that! do you get to try it?
    03-17-09 07:05 PM
    not yet, i have a mac, so im gonna need the OTA.
    03-17-09 07:30 PM
    I downloaded and will use this team as one of my main ones. Love it! Great work!
    03-17-09 07:39 PM
    Downloaded it, love it but slowed my phone way down. Probably slowest theme I've had. It's too bad cause I really want this for my phone
    03-17-09 08:15 PM
    I downloaded and will use this team as one of my main ones. Love it! Great work!
    Thanks, glad to heat that!

Downloaded it, love it but slowed my phone way down. Probably slowest theme I've had. It's too bad cause I really want this for my phone
    Have you done a battery pull after the install? I have had no speed issues with it. Also, just for the hec of it, I am going to completely rebuild the theme from scratch using the official version of Plazmic as there are definitely some bugs in there still and maybe this will solve your speed issue. I have only re-exported and tweaked it with the official Plazmic, not completely re-built it. Another bug I have found other than the unread emails showing up on the sms/mms line is that the screen never shuts off while being charged (which I actually like in my car!) and the the screen dims even if you have dimming shut off. Hopefully the rebuild cures that.

not yet, i have a mac, so im gonna need the OTA.
    I will have the OTA posted today - will put it on the new thread and put the link to it on here.

I am also going to make a few different versions of this once I rebuild it - 8 icons, hidden today, etc. Once I have the basic layout done I can easily make different home screens. These will all be posted on a new thread with OTA's, etc.
    03-18-09 07:43 AM
    Great! I'm a big fan of your work. I must have tried every single theme on CB and this one is my favorite, its fast, classy, nice icons, and love the latest home screen.

Looking forward to the new versions and future treads. Send me an email if you want a beta tester.
    03-18-09 07:21 PM
    Great! I'm a big fan of your work. I must have tried every single theme on CB and this one is my favorite, its fast, classy, nice icons, and love the latest home screen.

Looking forward to the new versions and future treads. Send me an email if you want a beta tester.
    Thanks! I cannot take all the credit - the icons were shared and I just ran with it.
    03-18-09 07:57 PM
    Here is another one...

LV Custom Today 2
    8 Icons plus calendar with 6 events showing.

Screen shot:

Desktop install...
    http://www.ddashboard.com/resources/...tall+Files.zip

Let mw know what you think! Enjoy!
    03-18-09 08:03 PM
    Here's a little bug I found.

When you're typing an email and you make a mistake the spell check comes on and offers you a list of words to choose from...you can not see the words unless the word is highlighted. Is that an easy fix?

I'm about to download version 2. I'll keep you posted...I shared the theme with a few guys and they all love it.
    03-19-09 05:05 PM
    Here's a little bug I found.

When you're typing an email and you make a mistake the spell check comes on and offers you a list of words to choose from...you can not see the words unless the word is highlighted. Is that an easy fix?

I'm about to download version 2. I'll keep you posted...I shared the theme with a few guys and they all love it.
    The 1st version is definitely buggy. I need to completely rebuild it this weekend. Version 2 has pretty much no bugs and looks a lot cleaner. I will fix the screen shot tonight.

03-19-09 05:12 PM
    Version 2 is a keeper!
    03-19-09 05:46 PM
    hey miata, i'm glad you're making good use of my work, but do you think you can start your own thread?
    03-19-09 07:48 PM
    I'm new to blackberry and this was one of the first themes I tried and have found this one to be my favorite one. The simplicity of the layout and the attention to detail really makes this a great theme. I haven't had any problems with it.

Great job!
    03-19-09 09:01 PM
    Will do! Didn't mean to hijack! Will be able to get to it in the AM.

hey miata, i'm glad you're making good use of my work, but do you think you can start your own thread?
    03-19-09 09:12 PM
    http://otatheme.comyr.com/LouisV/com...eme_LouisV.jad Version 1.0
    http://otatheme.comyr.com/LouisV1.1/...eme_LouisV.jad VERSION 1.1!

3/10: As promised, the .thm file and icons
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Fixed in V1.1:
    Removed all gradients for solid colors
    Changed focus icon to an LV overlay
    Fixed order of home screen (will properly show your first four icons in the correct order)
    Call button colors changed to match a bit better

I'll compile your list of bugs, etc. and do my best to fix them in a timely fashion. Please note that I started this theme less than 24 hours ago so there are definitely some issues.

3/9, known issues:
    Gradients (highlight bars, cursor, buttons) don't show up correctly on phone. Will replace with solid color fills.
    May add profile icon to home screen
    Order of home screen doesn't match application view

screens:

Hey fellow 12 Monkeys Soldier! Do you think you will be converting this with the final version of Plazmic? Just curious thanks
    03-19-09 09:52 PM
    theme looks good man.
    03-23-09 06:19 AM
    Hey fellow 12 Monkeys Soldier! Do you think you will be converting this with the final version of Plazmic? Just curious thanks
    I do have the official plazmic now and I will do that. I've been thinking of adding a WB edition and maybe throwing the date up there for all the people who requested it on the home screen. That'll give me something to do tomorrow after work.
    03-23-09 08:27 PM
    Can u Make a POLO theme??
    03-25-09 02:58 PM
    Updated 3/25/09
    03-25-09 08:34 PM
    Love this theme. I just downloaded the newest version. It looks great. How do you get the folders that have the LV's on them?
    03-25-09 10:33 PM
137 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD