any idea when you will be posting up the.thm file as you stated.

this is real nice, looks great, keep up the awsome work
    I will try and do this tomorrow evening. I would love to see someone take what I started and make it even better for everyone. I can't take credit for anything except modifiying other peoples icons, so I figure why not keep the ball rolling and see what happens. Sharing is caring!
    03-09-09 09:19 PM
    sounds good.

looking forward to the .thm file
    03-09-09 09:41 PM
    Its a hidden today theme...put your calendar in one of the first four spots and when you're on the home screen, highlight the calendar and it will show your first ten entries
    Thank you for your reply....Got it working perfect!!!! Super awesome theme!!! Love it!
    A couple things I found:
    -When I open QuickLaunch, the font is black and it is difficult to see what you are selecting.
    -When I go into Opera Mini, it asks about the connection, and the Yes and No buttons are misaligned.
    -You may want to add the sound profile somewhere on the home screen.
    -Also, is it possible to add a folder as one of the icons that contains like 3-4 more icons that open up when you tap on them and hide when you tap again?

These are very minor things and not really important....Love the theme!!! Thank you for such hard work.
    Last edited by olta777; 03-09-09 at 09:51 PM.
    03-09-09 09:48 PM
    Love the new update! Thanks! The highlight buttons are still a little off. And I can't see options list on yahoo messenger and aim. And maybe the background is a little brighter. But still, thanks so much!!!
    03-09-09 10:56 PM
    and can you please post the background wallpaper?
    03-09-09 11:41 PM
    im about to give it a shot too..
    03-10-09 01:15 AM
    Thank you for the update....running smooth!!! Awesome!
    03-10-09 01:58 AM
    Its a hidden today theme...put your calendar in one of the first four spots and when you're on the home screen, highlight the calendar and it will show your first ten entries
    any chance you can make this with 8 icons on the homescreen?
    03-10-09 10:16 AM
    downloading now...cannot wait to try it!
    03-10-09 11:14 AM
    Thanks really like this one
    03-10-09 04:30 PM
    .thm file and icons are now up...modify away! I only ask that you share your modified themes with the cb community (for FREE)
    03-10-09 06:05 PM
    Really nice..thank you
    03-10-09 10:28 PM
    .thm file and icons are now up...modify away! I only ask that you share your modified themes with the cb community (for FREE)

thanks for that! will do!
    03-11-09 09:12 AM
    nice icons, i like it really
    03-11-09 09:51 AM
    Looks great and runs smooth. Just one question, can you add the date to the main screen?
    03-11-09 02:06 PM
    i am working on a version with the date and 8 icons on the screen. i will post it up and host the OTA when ready. should be done this weekend.
    03-12-09 12:31 PM
    I love this theme! The only thing that I would change is the size of the buttons (i.e., when you want to compose a new mail, sms, etc.)
    03-12-09 01:34 PM
    if it had the date in the front, i would grab this one.
    03-12-09 02:13 PM
    Well I have been using this theme for about a week now and I absolutely love it. I have been going back and forth between different free and paid themes but this is the one I have stuck with.
    Reasons why I like this theme
    1. Clean and I really like the icons and attention to detail
    2. Simple to use and I like the professional look of the fonts
    3. I don't understand the need for other themes to have sliding or hidden docks that reveal another few more icons when one press of the menu button shows all the icons. I've found it takes less button presses with this theme then all those other fancy themes
    4. The buttons bounce when you click on them in the home screen. Simple but entertaining nonetheless.
    5. Stable with no or little memory leak like the other themes.

Things I would like to see.
    1. Sound Icon on the main screen for quick sound profile adjustment
    2. Weather bug version with icon and temp displayed on the front screen. I know if I place it as one of the top four icons that it will show on the home screen but I still have to press it to see the current temp as well as it uses up one of my spaces.
    3. Have the main part of the screen clickable to access the applications page. There is all this screen real estate that does nothing. I know I could just push the menu button but my hand placement when I hold the phone places my thumb over the screen and not the menu button. I'm lazy I know.
    4. Reflection of the icons in the home page as in the original pic from the other thread. A lot of themes have the dock(I'm not sure this is what it is called) but none of them have this reflective property. It would set this theme apart from the rest.

Even with all these themes coming out I still stick with this one. Best theme so far for me. Great job and I look forward to any updates!
    03-13-09 10:29 AM
    I'm trying this one LOVE the old camera icons
    03-13-09 10:47 AM
    Looks real nice. Any way to get more icons on the home screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 03:08 AM
    *Updated 3/17 3pm*

Ok, here is what I did with the THM file. Hopefully someone will enjoy it. It is a layout that I like and works for me. For Weatherbug I just move WB to one of the 1st 4 icons so it stays on the homescreen - I dont know how to do it the other way. Let me know how you all like it. I am working on getting an OTA install up (I am learning how to package them) and will post the link when I have it. This theme has also been re-done using the official Plazmic 4.7 CDK release. So here are some screenshots and the desktop install files...

Here are some screenshots:

Here are the Desktop Install files (included THM file for anyone who wants to edit it):
    http://www.ddashboard.com/resources/...tall+Files.zip

Notes:
    The Profile icon is the correct theme icon when loaded on your Storm.
    The four icons on the bottom of the screen are set to whatever four icons you choose so if you want Weatherbug on your screen, make it one of the 4 icons.
    I made some custom folders that I use and they are in there so you can add/delete more folders.
    Thanks to DeeBee85 for sharing the icons and THM file!!!

*KNOWN BUG: when you receive emails, the unread count also shows up on the SMS/MMS line on the homescreen when you only have unread emails. If you have both unread emails and sms's, the counts are correct. Dont know what is causing it as I dont know enough yet!

Should this theme have it's own thread or stay in here?
    Last edited by miata492; 03-17-09 at 02:19 PM. Reason: removed bad OTA link and THM link, added desktop install files (includes THM) and additional pics
    03-15-09 09:09 PM
    Ok, here is what I did with the THM file. Hopefully someone will enjoy it. It is a layout that I like and works for me. For Weatherbug I just move WB to one of the 1st 4 icons so it stays on the homescreen - I dont know how to do it the other way. Let me know how you all like it. I am working on getting the OTA up and will post the link ASAP. So here is a screenshot and a copy of the THM if anyone wants it...

Here is the screenshot:

Here is the THM file:
    http://www.ddashboard.com/resources/...stom+Today.thm

Note: the Profile icon is the correct theme icon when loaded on your Storm

I really like it, but I dont know how to change an thm file. So I im asking for a weatherbug version if possible. Nice theme BTW.
    03-15-09 09:11 PM
    Ok, 1st... I added the OTA link to the theme in my original post.

2nd... to edit the THM file you need to have the Plazmic 4.7 CDK beta installed. Having the THM file will allow you to edit theme.

3rd... like I said about WB, I am not sure how to get it to stay on the homescreen permanently like other people are doing but the 4 icons on the bottom of my screen are changable - just move WB into one of the 1st 4 icons and it will be on your screen. That is how I do it.
    03-16-09 06:28 AM
    Just tried the OTA. Got an error message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 07:03 AM
137 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD