Hey everyone,

So I wiped my phone and lost my favorite theme. I thought I had it backed up, and sadly I did not...So if anyone could help, that would be great.

It was green and blue. On the top it had a bar with Media, sounds, calendar. Then it had two rows of icons, then on the bottom bar it had a - and a + which would hide the icons...

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    11-13-09 06:12 AM
    No but here are some good places to get free themes other than crackberry www.pimpinthemes.com and Black Light Themes Forum their free all u have to do is register takes bout 30 seconds and have some sweet azz themes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 07:11 AM
    11-13-09 07:26 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you...I have been scouring this forum all morning, and you just saved me from go through another 100+ pages, I love this theme....
    11-13-09 07:33 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you...I have been scouring this forum all morning, and you just saved me from go through another 100+ pages, I love this theme....
    You're welcome, I am still working on trying to perfect it for 5.0.0.328 and Plazmic 5.0.
    11-13-09 08:38 AM
    I was going to say this one looks a little different from the first version I had. Now there are 2 icons under the top bar, and clicking the calendar from the top bar keeps bringing up the clock or the manage connections, I can't get the calendar entries to "un hide"...lol However when turn to landscape mode, the white crazy lines are gone..I am running .328, and I do miss the hidden calendar...Let me know when you get all the kinks worked out and I will gladly contribute to your paypal....

Awesome theme, keep up the good work
    11-13-09 08:50 AM
    No but here are some good places to get free themes other than crackberry www.pimpinthemes.com and Black Light Themes Forum their free all u have to do is register takes bout 30 seconds and have some sweet azz themes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the links, I will check those out as well =)
    11-13-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD