Kinda gay

Go A's
    03-27-09 07:05 PM
    Great job ...certainly not an Angels fan, but love the theme. You should sell the specs to MLB and let them make themes like this for all teams. Will not dl because I am a Red Sox fan, but GREAT job! Thank you for sharing your talents
    03-28-09 05:04 PM
    hey buddy how do i download the angel theme this is awsome im new to the forum thanks
    04-15-09 09:01 PM
    To download the theme, you can go to www.themestorm.net on your phone and browse through the pages until you find it or you can enter this address on your phone for a direct link to download it http://www.themestorm.net/download.php?id=70 then when prompted click download. After it has downloaded go to options>theme and choose the new theme. It is always best to do a battery pull after loading any theme on your phone. Always look for the OTA link and put that address into your phone browser to download any browser. Good luck.
    04-16-09 12:40 PM
    this theme is sick even tho im not an angels fan
    04-16-09 02:53 PM
    hey buddy i still cant get the link any other suggestions thxs
    04-17-09 02:17 PM
    I just tried the link on my phone and it works fine. Make sure you have 1XEV when you are trying to download.
    04-17-09 06:55 PM
    Even though I am not into baseball that much unless I am at a game (and an O's fan), this doesn't look too bad. I give props.

I'm trying to learn to make my own as well.
    04-17-09 07:26 PM
    Glad you like it. Theme making just takes a lot of time, not too complicated unless you're making hidden docks and scrolling icons. Just make sure you resize everything to the proper sizes and make all images/icons .png files. The theme will run smoother and look sharp.
    04-17-09 09:26 PM
    Thanks for the advice.
    04-17-09 09:42 PM
    ok thanks i will try again
    04-18-09 04:52 PM
    Hey thanks for creating it! Has anyone try to download it, it display "Installed Successfully" and then you don't see it in the applications list or the theme list? I did this multiple times but it has not worked for me yet. I can download and install other themes but this one will not show up. TIA!
    04-23-09 06:04 PM
    U might have to do a battery pull...if not u might have too many themes installed and need to delete one or more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 07:17 PM
    I thought that too. Did a battery pull and did not work. Deleted the only 2 themes I already had and still didn't work. Kinda weird.

Edit: I just wiped my handheld and that didn't seem to work either.
    Last edited by slowwagon08; 04-24-09 at 12:19 PM.
    04-24-09 09:52 AM
    THIS IS PRETTY SWEET. ANGELS FAN HERE!!R.I.P NICK ADENHART
    05-24-09 08:19 PM
    OH CRAP DUDE!!!!!!!!

You just hit a GRAND SLAM!!!!

I just sent my donation 1/2 from me and 1/2 from my wife!

She is going to flip when she sees this!!!!!!

Oh man, I think I just tinkled!

It's soooo smooth, and the home page wit the base/icons is totally cool. I love how it comes from the frame!

Stand up! Be proud! You are truly gifted! THis is one of the best themes produced here is CB!!! Honest!

thanks you.

James

11-14-09 11:28 PM
    it nice the way it is......the question is..when would we be able to get it?
    03-25-10 11:40 AM
    Probably posting it today. It was very hard to find pics just to use for the different backgrounds, and am not that great with photoshop, so that's why i didn't change the icons. If I'm able to find icon packs that look good then I'll change the icons. Otherwise i just leave the stock icons.
    Any chance ur going to redo your dodgers theme?

03-26-10 09:00 AM
    How do i get your themes? i love all of them.
    03-28-10 05:02 PM
    AWSOME! I finally got my LA ANGELS theme, but when i turn my storm sideways it doesn't look good...what should i do? it shows that when turn sideways it should go to the night picture, but it goes half red screen and half night screen..i pulled the battery three times and it's still the same..HELP PLEASE!!! I need to show it off to the haters...LOL..
    03-30-10 01:25 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD