Is there one out there? If not this is a must. Best trilogy EVER.
    04-20-09 04:25 PM
    I agree, can't believe I didn't even think about this seriously.
    04-20-09 05:33 PM
    Pfft only if someone makes a startup greeting of "My Precious"!!!
    04-20-09 05:34 PM
    I'll be honest, I was thinking of trying to do one. I wanted to do a circular theme that when clicking the middle icon (the ring) it would glow when activated and the ring of elvish words would conjure from behind.

But no one was willing to help a lad out on how to create it...so that idea has been left in the dust.
    04-30-09 08:57 PM
    I'd love to see it too - I've been requesting anytwhere I can think of asking for a tolkien or LOTR theme. paid, free, I don't care Pretty please if you are serious make it for 8300?
    05-02-09 09:30 PM
    Just a little something I'm working on.

Don't expect it anytime soon as one I don't even know how to do a OTA link.

I could use a little help with reminder, battery, etc type icons. I'm gettingthe app icons alright, but those others are handled differently I think.

There will be no animations like I wanted. But I'm trying to add "hidden" icons.
    05-08-09 08:26 PM
    oh id love a LOTR theme... the thumbnail pic looks good.
    05-13-09 01:12 PM
    I'll be honest, I was thinking of trying to do one. I wanted to do a circular theme that when clicking the middle icon (the ring) it would glow when activated and the ring of elvish words would conjure from behind.

But no one was willing to help a lad out on how to create it...so that idea has been left in the dust.
    i think its possible im gonna try some ideas and i will get back at you .
    05-13-09 06:35 PM
    this pic looks really great - you should consider making a skin and sell that too with matching wallpaper!

pretty please when you figure it out - make it for 8300 too
    07-19-09 07:04 PM
    lotr t shirts message me any print you want uk only
    09-01-11 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD