I am looking for theme developers who are looking to make some money from selling their themes.

I have set up a website selling my own themes but i am now looking for other developers to join me and post their themes on my site and earn money from it.

all my themes are sold at 99p / $1.80 and this is the price your themes would be sold at.

there is a 20% transaction charge from paypal and i would also take a 20% commission, so you would be looking to make 50p-60p / $1 per theme sold.
    this is not mega bucks but it all adds up and is better than giving them away for free!

your themes must be of a high standard and have your own OTA hosting site where possible.

You can add as many themes as you like, although i think i am limited to 100 shop items on my site so 100 different themes on the site would/may be the limit!

if you are interested then please email me @ [email protected]

i am looking for themes for all devices

thanks
    11-17-09 09:28 AM
    No offense, but if paypal charges 20% and you are taking 20%, that's 40%.
    If I'm not mistaken, Mobihand takes the exact same percentage and are a reliable and well-known website. So I guess what I'm getting at is why would anyone leave Mobihand to come to your site when you offer the same thing and less popularity?
    11-17-09 12:54 PM
    I'm not asking anyone to leave mobihand

If you make a few themes and want to sell them rather than giving them away then this is a way to do that.

I'm in the uk and it was too conplicated to sign up for mobihand so I went on my own.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 01:09 PM
    I understand. My apologies. Good luck.
    11-17-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD