I dont have a storm, i would like soemone to test a them I made for it, and tell me any faults in it.
    02-18-11 10:05 AM
    I'd like to test it for u..
    02-18-11 01:53 PM
    I'd be glad to help you out too.
    02-19-11 09:33 AM
    I'll be glad to help
    02-20-11 07:18 AM
    Ok, here's my review:
    1. First of all, i like your concept with the theme. Kinda fun you could play with your homescreen..haha
    2. The icon arrangement needs to be fix. Some of it are not align on the home screen(open elevator shaft)
    3. Some of the icons are overlapping between the text and the icon frame or the icon itself with the frame.
    4. It would be better if you could make the buttons only pressed one time. For example if i already pushed the open button, if I push it again it won't do nothing.
    5. Suggested idea: after i closed the door and then i push the up button(intends to pull the elevator up, wright?), it would be better if it hides all the icons and the buttons,and just showing an empty screen, leaving the time, date, the wallpaper/berryweather home screen, and a down button to call the elevator. And if can, there's a shortcut for the quicklaunch. If i pushed the down button to call the elevator again, the shaft and all the buttons comes down and covers the home screen.
    When the elevator down with the doors closed, it's use for a backround to see the today. If the open button is pressed, it will open the door and show the app icons.

Thanks for the opportunity to test ur theme man.
    02-20-11 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD