Hi, just wanna say i love this site and everyone who works hard to update OS's, release hybrids, and create these awesome themes. The storm is my first blackberry and this site makes it worth having. I currently have the bdroid theme and i love the sliding icon tray. I was wondering if it was possible to have a theme created with sliders on the sides as well allowing me to have my weather, contacts, calender,etc.. on the left, apps, on the bottom slider, and say media, music, and browser on the right. I think with some sharp wallpapers that would make a great theme. Once again I'm new and trying to get in the crackberry loop so any response would be appreciated. I'm also willing to donate.
    03-25-09 01:36 AM
    You will get more hits in the theme forum, towards the middle of the page. Check that out, also tons of really good themes already created.
    03-25-09 01:38 AM
    Then go look in the Themes section man...
    LOTS of great themes there...
    03-25-09 01:39 AM
    yeah i have been Sooooooo many to choose from. I'll post there.
    03-25-09 01:41 AM
    yeah, I knew the dreaded xxfire was gonna find this thread. you're like Darth Vader man, "I sense a disturbance in the post locations master"
    03-25-09 05:08 AM
    yeah, I knew the dreaded xxfire was gonna find this thread. you're like Darth Vader man, "I sense a disturbance in the post locations master"
    LOL, why it gotta be my fault?
    If ppl would just post in the right sections...

Sorry I get bored @ work.
    03-25-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD