so i wanna make a theme and im a big fan of the weatherbug icon in the top right/left corner do i just put a random icon up there and of course set the wb to that icon or is there a certain way i need to do it??!! greatly appreciate any help
    05-26-09 02:17 AM
    put your icons to device application order...then put one up there on the home screen...and place wb in first icon slot..bam
    05-26-09 02:21 AM
    put your icons to device application order...then put one up there on the home screen...and place wb in first icon slot..bam
    oh ok do i need to specifically set it for weatherbug or just any icon so at least one is up there??!!
    05-26-09 02:22 AM
    oh ok do i need to specifically set it for weatherbug or just any icon so at least one is up there??!!
    I think any icon would work there, as long as its in the first slot.
    05-26-09 02:29 AM
    It can be in any slot. When you add your icons make sure you check the option to follow device application order. You can put the first icon up there or you can put the fifth, sixth, tenth...it doesn't matter. All that relates to is where you will put weatherbug in the app order. I have five icons on my homescreen. I put weatherbug at number six and put the sixth icon in the upper right.
    05-26-09 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD