When I download any theme, the home screen defaults to the lightning background (with orange in the lower left-hand corner). When I press the BB button, it has the right background for that. This happens to all themes, so I know it's not any one inparticular.

Has anyone come accross this? Any solutions? Thanks in advance.
    02-21-09 05:00 PM
    I have experienced this kind of behaviour too a couple of times. I do not know which OS version you are running and which apps you are running... I'm running 106 myself with almost no apps installed. However, whenever I encountered this behavior, and I know its really cliche but... a REAL batterypull did wonders for my device. Once again...
    02-21-09 05:25 PM
    I have experienced this kind of behaviour too a couple of times. I do not know which OS version you are running and which apps you are running... I'm running 106 myself with almost no apps installed. However, whenever I encountered this behavior, and I know its really cliche but... a REAL batterypull did wonders for my device. Once again...
    Didn't work...
    02-21-09 05:32 PM
    This was a bug in the first leaked version of Plazmic on all Zen themes. I just downloaded the new version and exported a theme I was working on and it's fine. You should see this issue go away as developers update their Plazmic software.
    02-22-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD