someone please send me the enso levitation theme. rediculous that i cant get it. os 5.0. thanks.
    12-22-09 10:57 PM
    ooooooooook
    12-23-09 12:11 AM
    Not yet 5.0 compatible...
    12-23-09 07:51 AM
    well can someone who has a theme creator make it 5.0? and then PM me and ill give you my email. and to whoever reads this... if you have the ability to make themes, make some new BA ones. and then leave them up... dont take them off.
    12-23-09 12:42 PM
    There are plenty of 5.0 compatible themes, I don't get what you're saying.
    12-23-09 12:52 PM
    well can someone who has a theme creator make it 5.0? and then PM me and ill give you my email. and to whoever reads this... if you have the ability to make themes, make some new BA ones. and then leave them up... dont take them off.
    Hahaha

I'll definitely drop what I'm doing and get right on that for you...

SMDH
    12-23-09 01:18 PM
    No doubt....settle down buddy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 02:13 AM
    No doubt....settle down buddy.

For reals tho u gotta love when people come in here just demanding stuff like they are the center of our worlds.
    12-24-09 02:41 AM
    There are plenty of 5.0 compatible themes, I don't get what you're saying.
    He wants a specific Theme and thinks his desire is our most important action! sounds a lot like a Democrat to me!
    12-24-09 10:31 AM
    im not demanding anything? i was simply saying dont take themes down? tons of new users join everyday... why take things down? and some of the themes that get made on here are completely homo.
    12-24-09 12:38 PM
    He wants a specific Theme and thinks his desire is our most important action! sounds a lot like a Democrat to me!
    Lol yeah sounds like B.O. got a storm.

NOW PEOPLE!!!

12-24-09 12:54 PM
    im not demanding anything? i was simply saying dont take themes down? tons of new users join everyday... why take things down? and some of the themes that get made on here are completely homo.
    I gotta admit dude, there are plenty of 5.0 on the site. Just gotta know where to look. This place is HUGE... oh and FYI... you might want to sound a little homely in the posts. Genius's and Masters sometimes get unnerved.
    12-24-09 12:59 PM
    ya i see that lol. it wasnt a bashing, more of a helpful hint. some people took it personally. (freud) "people often give away their insecurities in their defenses".
    12-24-09 10:18 PM
    Not demanding? You might want to scroll up and read your own posts. It's amazing how things work: make a respectful request to people who put in hours of their time designing, developing, testing, and offering their themes and you might be surprised at what happens.

Conversely, come on here sounding like an utter a$$ and you'll get flamed.
    12-26-09 06:06 PM
    ya i see that lol. it wasnt a bashing, more of a helpful hint. some people took it personally. (freud) "people often give away their insecurities in their defenses".
    so what does this mean in relation to your 'homo' comment earlier? I would be careful if I were you as bigotry in any form is not tolerated here.

Threads are not taken down unless a specific request is made. You do have to do an actually search to find things tho.
    12-26-09 07:34 PM
    Not demanding? You might want to scroll up and read your own posts. It's amazing how things work: make a respectful request to people who put in hours of their time designing, developing, testing, and offering their themes and you might be surprised at what happens.

Conversely, come on here sounding like an utter a$$ and you'll get flamed.
    put in the time and effort eh? isnt that why we pay for the apps? boohoo son.
    12-27-09 10:49 AM
    close this useless thread please.
    12-27-09 05:15 PM
    So the developers can be your slave? I think not. You do realize that many of the great theme developers on here actually have day jobs - they develop themes because they're creative, took the initiative to learn how to use the software, and ended up in many cases surprised with their results. Many offer themes for free. Many more offer them on the honor system, whereby you can make a donation if you like the work, but you're certainly not obligated to. Others offer "premium" themes at higher prices. Which you choose is up to you. Your attitude's not going to garner you any devs interested in meeting what would be, undoubtedly, your impossible to satisfy demands.

If you want it badly enough download composer and builder and make it yourself
    12-27-09 05:32 PM
    I think things work a lil differently in a civilized community than they do in the back woods, bubba.

A 5 dollar theme doesn't attach you to a developer's hip so you can badger them for free updates for life. New code needed for an update? By all means charge again. Its not the devs fault you load a new OS. Yet this with MS and are what you get. Son.

12-27-09 06:53 PM
    wait here it comes... tear..
    12-27-09 07:12 PM
    Lol. Kinda. After all we're not the one crying that they don't have a theme.

12-27-09 07:20 PM
    it started off as a suggestion. i didnt mean for it to be a demand. apparently some of u guys are more sensative than normal human beings. so ill start over. would u oh so godly designers, if in fact you have time for us insignificant beings, by chance wish to make levitation a 5.0 theme? oh how mortal am i to ask. pretty please could you--would you? ........ better dude? try not to bust throught your keyboard with ur *****.
    12-27-09 10:47 PM
    Why don't you ask the person that made the theme? You're seriously asking us to recreate somebody else's theme? Seriously?
    12-28-09 02:24 PM
    bro, your p*ssing off a lot of people around here, lol. not a good way to start off

Its not that we are sensitive... but you are a new member, and you just come here and ask for/demand something. If it was taken down, the creator wanted it taken down. If its not 5.0 compatible, its because the creator didn't want it to be that way or didn't have time.

Why not try out a different theme? You're not entitled to a theme, at all. And no offense, I'm sure if you asked nicely, someone would have done it for you, but the way you have acted, I doubt you will get the theme... sorry.

Oh, and why the quote of Freud? Nobody is here putting up any defenses or showing any weakness... if anything, your following posts have been very defensive.... Either defensive, or just idiotic...
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 12-28-09 at 04:30 PM.
    12-28-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD