The theme LCDigital Glass Has been updated. Not everyone's feature requests have been taken care of for lack of time, but I have your requests in mind. Also consider joining my BBM5 group for instant updates to feature requests and updates. Instructions are on the original post. I have yet to skin the BBM icon but it is high on my priority list for the theme.
    Last edited by Azothyran; 10-09-09 at 01:42 PM.
    10-09-09 01:39 PM
    Awesome! Thanks Azothyran. Joined your BBM5 group. Looking forward to the updates.
    10-09-09 02:41 PM
    For future modifications, would you be willing to go back to a lighter background in the messages sections? I really prefer a lighter background with darker text. I think you made that change so that other menus showed up better but the white text on black is tough for me. Just a suggestion. Thanks.
    10-09-09 03:34 PM
    Am I doing something wrong or does the latest version of LCDigital DARK (Weather Edition) no longer have a hidden today?
    10-09-09 03:59 PM
    The hidden today feature was somehow disabled during the update to x.83, but I just released a patch to fix that issue. Download the theme again from the OTA (x.84) on the first post and allow your device to reboot for it to reactivate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 04:17 PM
    Did you update all versions yet?
    10-10-09 05:28 PM
    I have added QuickLaunch support on the homescreen, and skinned the BBM icon. The font issues have been fixed (hopefully). I still plan to make the profiles icons transparent and adjust the size of the icons. That will come in the near future.
    10-13-09 11:31 AM
    Is there a hidden today version of this theme?

10-13-09 11:59 AM
    Is there a hidden today version of this theme?

The non weather or static today versions are hidden today. The first green and first dark are the hidden today versions.
    10-13-09 12:02 PM
    also what's your pin? I'm currently away from a computer. I don't like groups on bbm. Eats too much battery and slows my phone down...

10-13-09 12:03 PM
    The non weather or static today versions are hidden today. The first green and first dark are the hidden today versions.
    Kk, because before the dark non weather version's hidden today didn't work. I'm looking forward to this. I'll download when I get out of school.

10-13-09 12:11 PM
    Great, it looks like the new images are up and the updated versions of the theme with transparent Profiles icons are up. I tweaked a few things here and there, but you might not notice them since they are small changes to the way it behaves. Should work even better under some builds of 4.7 than it did before. Next up on my list is a blue variant and making the icons smaller to fit five in the dock..
    10-14-09 01:40 AM
    I dloaded the green today w/ weather edition... there's a huge blurry blue box in the bg of the homescreen. The QL is useless for me.

:-(
    10-14-09 08:28 AM
    That box is only temporary. You have to touch an empty part of the screen to activate it and it will be gone until you reboot. Many people use and requested quicklaunch. It is inexpensive and useful..

10-14-09 08:34 AM
    Nice theme. But menu screens are impossible to see in bright light. The only item visible is the selected item. Looks good in the laboratory, though.
    10-14-09 08:56 AM
    That box is only temporary. You have to touch an empty part of the screen to activate it and it will be gone until you reboot. Many people use and requested quicklaunch. It is inexpensive and useful..

That's cool. Dealbreaker for me. Thanks tho.
    10-14-09 09:17 AM
    Oh well. I know I can't please everyone. In any event, the blue box shows up because a flaw in reading SVG format files, but I think taking the opacity to 0% will fix the problem (it will still be there but you can't see it).

10-14-09 10:48 AM
    An idea just popped in my head, how about a hotkey type thing or clickable area to hide the bottom zen row for a full wallpaper view type thing? We be a nice addition.
    10-14-09 02:15 PM
    The issue with the box popping up in the middle is fixed. I might be able to do a hidden dock. I've been playing around with the Green Hidden Today version, which has entered version 1.5. Try it out, it is a vast improvement. I fit five icons on the homescreen by using buttons. I managed to get them to behave, so I might be able to get it to work with a hidden dock.

10-17-09 01:47 AM
    The issue with the box popping up in the middle is fixed. I might be able to do a hidden dock. I've been playing around with the Green Hidden Today version, which has entered version 1.5. Try it out, it is a vast improvement. I fit five icons on the homescreen by using buttons. I managed to get them to behave, so I might be able to get it to work with a hidden dock.

A hidden dock plus all the things that make this theme unique would flow great together.

I can't wait.

10-17-09 11:33 AM
    Azothyran has been putting alot of work into these themes to perfect them for everyone. Updates are very soon to come and you wont be disappointed.
    10-17-09 01:58 PM
    I received word that a hidden dock is to come soon! Something definitely to be looking forward to everyone.

10-18-09 12:31 AM
    I received word that a hidden dock is to come soon! Something definitely to be looking forward to everyone.
    You're right on that one. The normal hidden today versions of green and black have a working sliding dock. So far only the two plain versions (NOT the weather or today etc versions) are uploaded yet. A few fixes have been implemented to make menus easier to read as well.

10-18-09 02:51 AM
    Been running for about 20 minutes now and I'm truly amazed. The animation on the dock is GREAT! The transparency of the menu is back and the hidden today works great. I like the QL edition! Works like a charm.

10-18-09 02:54 AM
    Been running for about 20 minutes now and I'm truly amazed. The animation on the dock is GREAT! The transparency of the menu is back and the hidden today works great. I like the QL edition! Works like a charm.

glad to hear. improvements are more to come
    10-18-09 02:58 AM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD