Thats whats up, I wish there were more Graff themed stuff. I've just been changing up the back ground with pictures off of Shriiimp.com. But themes like yours with the different icons is what makes it.
    04-07-09 02:47 PM
    Thats whats up, I wish there were more Graff themed stuff. I've just been changing up the back ground with pictures off of Shriiimp.com. But themes like yours with the different icons is what makes it.
    glad to hear you like it man....if you or anyone else has a suggestion of a theme they'd like to see, i'd love to hear it..as i mentioned earlier, id like to do another one but really dont have any ideas...let me know!
    04-11-09 05:03 PM
    i love this theme. this is the best storm theme i have downloaded so far for my storm.

my only problem is that the background image is white and i cant see some of the icons very well.

i found a sweet black and grey kaws image that would work well (at least for me) but i can only change the main background image and not the others.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...obsen/kaws.jpg

let me know if this isnt easy or you dont want to change this.

anyone else think that some images are hard to see?

Chris
    05-09-09 09:08 AM
    hey, really glad to hear you like the theme! As I was using the plazmic beta, the theme fell victim to the no background bug, and I havent gotten around to fixing it up yet...I have added the background you posted (thank you, very nice!) to the first post, so people have the option to download that as well. Any other improvements, or ideas for another theme, dont hesitate to let me know!
    05-13-09 09:47 AM
    i like this theme
    08-22-09 08:08 PM
    if you can update some of the pictures and icons it would be good jus my 2cent...great theme by the way
    08-28-09 05:04 PM
    hey, really glad to hear you like the theme! As I was using the plazmic beta, the theme fell victim to the no background bug, and I havent gotten around to fixing it up yet...I have added the background you posted (thank you, very nice!) to the first post, so people have the option to download that as well. Any other improvements, or ideas for another theme, dont hesitate to let me know!
    Pant85 are you still working on this theme? If so any shot of a Verizon Tour version? Also I know a ton of streetwear blogs that would love to feature your work. send me a PM would love to help you with some ideas and promote your theme. HUGE bape/kaws/bbc fan with insane collection to show for it.
    10-07-09 09:39 PM
    hey they kaws theme how can i get it on my phone??
    10-09-09 12:50 AM
    hey really love this theme but for some reason the ota link isnt working, it goes to this free web hosting site and the zip file isnt working. I dont know if maybe its because it only has an alx file without a cod file??? But can u please repost a new ota link?? Really like this theme!!
    11-06-09 01:26 PM
    hola podra hacerse para 8900����???????? por favor
    01-10-10 09:18 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD