So im running .151 and I loaded a theme designed only for .148 or lower (DOH!) and now I cant get into my settings to change the theme back. I just get an error 523 everytime I try to access the options. Do I have to wipe the device and reload the OS to fix this?
    07-30-09 03:08 PM
    Boot the phone in safe mode. Do a battery pull and as soon as the device begins booting hold the 'back' button and your storm will boot in safe mode so you can take the theme off
    07-30-09 03:10 PM
    Boot the phone in safe mode. Do a battery pull and as soon as the device begins booting hold the 'back' button and your storm will boot in safe mode so you can take the theme off
    wow, thank you so much! I had no idea you could boot these phones in a safe mode.
    07-30-09 03:17 PM
    If you connect to DM and then remove that theme through the app installer it will revert you back to the default theme once it boots back up.
    07-30-09 03:17 PM
    another trick for future fyi- install vlingo free edition, set it to a convience key, hit that key and say run options
    07-30-09 03:19 PM
    That Precision Zen theme is awesome! It works with any OS and it makes the phone look exactly like a BlackBerry...too cool.
    07-30-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD