Is anyone else running the ivista2 theme and having major lag delays and random lock ups?

I purchased the theme and downloaded it, I love the app, but the application is a memory hog, and it has a tendancy to lock up or lag considerably.

Has anyone else had these problems? Please let me know if they have posted any fixes for this theme.

Thanks.

Oh Yeah, I downloaded the latest update a day after I purchased it, and it still runs slow.
    03-15-09 12:37 AM
    Wrong forum.
    03-15-09 12:39 AM
    Yup this needs moved to the storm's theme section
    03-15-09 12:49 AM
    Despite where the location of where this thread should be located, I too have had such lag and lock ups with this theme. I paid good money for something that looked beautiful, but makes my phone function like a turtle. I switched back to the android slide
    03-15-09 02:10 AM
    Yes, I too loved this theme but couldn't stand the delays! Took it off. Six bucks down the drain.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 08:08 AM
    the theme sucks. its full of flaws. good looks but nothing more. i went back to android e-storm
    03-15-09 08:32 AM
    I'm not having lockups...

However my phone does run slower and seems to be hemeraging memory!!

I love the looks and functionality.. But I think I'm going back to the one in my sig, lol..

-Corey
    03-15-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD