i didn't see it mentioned above, but some of the text in weathbug is almost unreadable.

Off topic a bit, is there any way with the themes that use the bouncing icons, that the weatherbug temperature can remain constantly on the screen rather than fading? im sorry if this has been asked before.
    03-05-09 11:00 AM
    Something I noticed.... The selected icon background, the grey box, is too short. Looks like it need to be stretched up higher. That's all. Great work by the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 12:43 PM
    A few questions. Possible donator here. LOL. No seriously, is the top banner clickable for the sound profile, will there be an 8 icon version, or is this a sliding dock, and would you be interested in making a hidden today version.
    03-05-09 01:09 PM
    Very good theme, im really digging this.
    03-05-09 01:26 PM
    Looks great and I agree with these... I am using your theme now, definitely a clean and great theme.

Also, 1 issue I noticed it that the bottom Icon (non-today version) are switching the location of the 2 middle ones. They don't match what I have set. Not a big deal it just throw me off something.
    Yes, I'm having the same problem here.
    03-05-09 02:13 PM
    I will fix the focus icon tonight. I can make a scrolling or 8 icon version for you but the hidden dock would take me some time unless there is a hidden dock svg floating around. Thanks for the feedback keep posting bugs.

03-05-09 02:17 PM
    I will fix the focus icon tonight. I can make a scrolling or 8 icon version for you but the hidden dock would take me some time unless there is a hidden dock svg floating around. Thanks for the feedback keep posting bugs.

Did i say hidden dock, I meant hidden today. Ya know like when you push calendar or sms, then it shows your messages, not having your calendar entries on the homescreen at all times. 8 icon version would work better for me. Weatherbug icon on homescreen is also popular, maybe you can incorporate displaying the hi/lo temp on the homescreen somewhere.
    03-05-09 02:44 PM
    I'll second that, a hidden today with this theme would be awesome. Great theme!
    03-05-09 02:46 PM
    Hidden today would be great for me as well
    03-05-09 02:50 PM
    Ok ill work on a bunch of new versions later when I get home. Thanks for the ideas!

03-05-09 03:48 PM
    I think it is a great theme, other than a few small bugs that have been mentioned. a hidden today screen would be great too. Good job, looking forward to more themes from you. Where do you get your ideas, been wanting to experiment myself with creating themes.
    03-05-09 04:10 PM
    Love it, great work BB
    03-05-09 04:12 PM
    About numer one, I see some themes with custom folder icons, but I just can't get it to work. It is something to do with Plazmic or something. If anyone knows how let me know. I added the alarm clock and changed the banner to a nicer color. I will work on the glow and sound profiles when I get home tonight.

I know This is the one major flaw that I have been stressing over. Everytime I load up my browser, it kills me when I see it. I don't know how to change it without everything else changing, too. :/ I will look into it.
    Yeahh.. I tried making my own themes and came across a lot of problems with Plazmic so I completely understand. Thanks for the hard work though! Your theme is getting better and better!
    03-05-09 05:00 PM
    Thanks guys. Hope you are enjoying it so far.

Just one thing I gotta ask. For a hidden today theme would you rather have the entries higher up and a clickable area under that to go to the application screen? Or have the entries lower and the clickable area under above that?

Thanks! Just want to see how you all want it.

03-05-09 06:22 PM
    Thanks guys. Hope you are enjoying it so far.

Just one thing I gotta ask. For a hidden today theme would you rather have the entries higher up and a clickable area under that to go to the application screen? Or have the entries lower and the clickable area under above that?

Thanks! Just want to see how you all want it.

I prefer higher with click area below.
    03-05-09 06:30 PM
    does ne 1 know a website to get free themes yet?
    03-05-09 06:48 PM
    Really cool theme. I'm using it right now.

I would also like a hidden today theme. And could you come up with BluBerry icon for AIM?

One thing that I noticed is that all my messages look the same - Read / Unread, SMS / Email. Is there anyway you could change the way a Read message looks compared to an Unread message? Or an SMS from an Email? This is a major issue, for me at least.
    Last edited by Kolbe; 03-05-09 at 07:30 PM.
    03-05-09 07:13 PM
    any way to get 2 rows of icons?
    03-05-09 07:21 PM
    Really cool theme. I'm using it right now.

I would also like a hidden today theme. And could you come up with BluBerry icon for AIM?

One thing that I noticed is that all my messages look the same - Read / Unread, SMS / Email. Is there anyway you could change the way a Read message looks compared to an Unread message? Or an SMS from an Email? This is a major issue, for me at least.
    Wow, that one skipped me. Editing this right now. And I don't think it's possible right now to skin 3rd party apps with this beta version of plazmic :/

I am going to be making a hidden today theme as well. About the two row suggestion, I can do it but I don't know how I am going to keep the dock with 8 icons. I will try and figure it out.

Other than that, I am in the process of fixing the bugs. I changed the application text color back to black, so it should be right in weatherbug. (Not uploaded yet.)

Working on it a lot. I will update the links after I am done. Along with a hidden today version.
    03-05-09 07:40 PM
    I am having a really tough time on picking the color for read messages/emails. Any suggestions?
    03-05-09 07:45 PM
    I LOVE this theme, it by is the best one IMHO. The only little thing I would ask for on this theme is that the colors of the messages in the inbox alternate. When you look at your inbox with this theme some messages almost look like the blend together. Other than that PERRRRRFECT, thank you so much!!
    03-05-09 08:00 PM
    nice theme...
    03-05-09 08:48 PM
    Before I release the hidden today version, I need to get this text color situation figured out. It might come down to removing the dark backgrounds in contacts/message list. I don't want to do that because it gives the theme a really nice and sleek effect. The thing is when you change the text to white, it doesn't show up well in a lot of things on Blackberries like the browser or weatherbug.
    03-05-09 09:55 PM
    Before I release the hidden today version, I need to get this text color situation figured out. It might come down to removing the dark backgrounds in contacts/message list. I don't want to do that because it gives the theme a really nice and sleek effect. The thing is when you change the text to white, it doesn't show up well in a lot of things on Blackberries like the browser or weatherbug.
    No problem take your time. Will this be an 8 icon as well.
    03-05-09 09:56 PM
    Could you post the hidden today with the text color as is, let us test it out, and then get back to you with recommendations on what text color might work better?
    03-05-09 09:58 PM
268 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD